Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

desiresale

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
usually moi ish baked wib this butter.. tiagong taste better... butter ish feeded wib grass :o
90086257_XL1_20210708.jpg
I've experimented the following butter which are favourites of lots of baker

• President
• Lurpak
• SCS
• Kerrygold
• Golden Churn (canned)
• Wijsman (canned)

For pastries e.g. pineapple tarts, President is the most fragrant. For cakes e.g. butter cake, kuih lapis, Wijsman and Golden Churn are the best.

Dun find Kerrygold and SCS nicely. I still dunno why a lot of ppl say SCS is good.

Gourmet butter like beurre d'isigny, i dun use for baking coz is a waste. You get to taste the pure good taste when apply on toast

EXIDBeast

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've experimented the following butter which are favourites of lots of baker

• President
• Lurpak
• SCS
• Kerrygold
• Golden Churn (canned)
• Wijsman (canned)

For pastries e.g. pineapple tarts, President is the most fragrant. For cakes e.g. butter cake, kuih lapis, Wijsman and Golden Churn are the best.

Dun find Kerrygold and SCS nicely. I still dunno why a lot of ppl say SCS is good.
Can vouch for golden churn. ever since i go nz and eat directly there, i come back sg always go for it. Always get the canned one as mentioned by zz.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.