Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanted to like give away her toy Liao, but my wife dun allow :(

Too many sia, take up alot of space at home. Those mini scooter I got like 5 -.-

I order too much hahaha we cannot finish then tabao back

mini scooter 5! :s14: 🥴 Like this ish really too much lah. U shld give away the mini scooters instead. Even moi children now got like 10-20 plushies (big and small) on their beds. Some were with them since preschoolers 🤣 🥴

needsomeadvice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simi brand de watch ar? Or is it u wear clock?
ish ikea clock wor... chiu are right... moi dumpster dive near alexandra finded huans :frown:
klockis-clock-thermometer-alarm-timer-white__0637382_pe698266_s5.jpg

Positiveman

Reaction score
mini scooter 5! :s14: 🥴 Like this ish really too much lah. U shld give away the mini scooters instead. Even moi children now got like 10-20 plushies (big and small) on their beds. Some were with them since preschoolers 🤣 🥴
Some is friend give one, my friend all give those big big item:(

Then I bought the IKEA toy kitchen cabinet to 报仇 and give my friend daughter hahaha super take up a lot of space.

My daughter now slp is like got ritual, she need to line all her dolls slp beside her, like in a row then kiss them goodnight before she slp

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.