Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

JustAnET

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is 家传秘方. Nowadays even the red bean version oso rarely seen selling outside liao.

But cleaning the 猪网油 is time consuming

Actually red bean paste wrapped with 猪网油 outside bakzhang no have sell?

The whole process very consuming.

I helped my grandma to prepare before.

Red bean paste not just add sugar. Need to peel few kg of shallots to make shallot oil. Need the shallot oil for the red bean paste 的.

Red bean paste cannot cook over high fire. Need a lot of patience need to stir etc etc.

Too tiring!

My grandma will warn all family members especially the young ones do not asked her if zhang 熟了吗 when still cooking inside a huge pot. LOL!

SecretAgent

Banned
Reaction score
u say one hah? I TG u the today’s wound pic 要吗?u mai regret hor
1f923.png

1f974.png

omgot! 妈妈摔倒!:s14:

Gin!!

Wipe it clean and bua 青草油!:crazy::crazy::frus::crazy:

JustAnET

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why so 偷偷摸摸 leh..

Meet Liao treat u eat 烧卖 then hear ET 大声笑...

:s13::s13:

Omg! How you know I laugh loud loud 的!

I really can 哈哈哈 very loudly, not ladylike at all 的.

Sometimes if laugh until out of control, I will use my hand to keep beating the person sitting next to me.....is like.... 哈哈哈!很好笑hor很好笑hor!哈哈哈!

Then my friend or AL will say..... 我看你比较好笑lor!傻的!And hor, 够了hor!打够没有?

没有公主病的公主

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You really like 粽子 hor?
Hahaha yes de!
Since young i only eat my grandma 包的
Everytime she sure bao alot, i can jiak dumplings for all 3 meals/day

I got eat others de but still prefer moi grandma de hehe.

But 粽子is not good for me la because sticky sticky hard to digest so only jiak once a year.

衣衫不整
衣服穿好

😌 🥴
不要乱想
只是洗澡

:s34: 🥴

desiresale

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually red bean paste wrapped with 猪网油 outside bakzhang no have sell?

The whole process very consuming.

I helped my grandma to prepare before.

Red bean paste not just add sugar. Need to peel few kg of shallots to make shallot oil. Need the shallot oil for the red bean paste 的.

Red bean paste cannot cook over high fire. Need a lot of patience need to stir etc etc.

Too tiring!

My grandma will warn all family members especially the young ones do not asked her if zhang 熟了吗 when still cooking inside a huge pot. LOL!
Last time still got a few places tat sell teochew chang, can still get. Now even juz teochew chang oso rarely can find.

Nowadays is easier to make red bean paste wif all the kitchen gadgets.

Same as my yam paste version. Need to steam, mash, sieve and fry wif shallot oil

Last time when mum made, is a lot. We hv to spend 1 whole day to help her cut all the ingredients

JustAnET

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time still got a few places tat sell teochew chang, can still get. Now even juz teochew chang oso rarely can find.

Nowadays is easier to make red bean paste wif all the kitchen gadgets.

Same as my yam paste version. Need to steam, mash, sieve and fry wif shallot oil

Last time when mum made, is a lot. We hv to spend 1 whole day to help her cut all the ingredients

I can jitao smell and taste the yam paste with shallot oil inside my mouth 了.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.