Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

needsomeadvice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm.. anything u want to be mounted on a wall or ceiling? For example, loose shelvings, bathroom fixtures, ceiling fans, web cams, paintings or photo frames etc?
Ish onry want those open shelf somewhere in the living/dining room… haven’t decided where tho
If u hab any handsome single fwen pls intro thx
Hab… but he.. erm… idk how to describe :s13: If 30+ hamsum lich and single means hab smth wrong basically :s13:

Ayumix6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1-A634-A94-3472-409-F-BEA3-9-C90-A35-F8838.jpg

lup sup garden your type of bar right

没有公主病的公主

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ish onry want those open shelf somewhere in the living/dining room… haven’t decided where tho

Hab… but he.. erm… idk how to describe :s13: If 30+ hamsum lich and single means hab smth wrong basically :s13:
Welp fair enough HAHAHAHHA
Thats what i told my mom when she and her friend wanna matchmake me with a 40 yrs old太子爷, said he very handsome, filial, gentleman, hardworking blah blah....

那么好为何还单身,一定有问题!

She said because young time he too harsworking keep focus on work no time beo zhabor, i told her tis age suddenly wanna find wife is need someone to 生孩子有后代啦 then at home be housewife de.

Not my style mlmlwml

SecretAgent

Banned
Reaction score
lup sup garden
your type of bar right

there are 2 kinds of river boat..one is the inland canal type.. these type are good to avoid jams.. very fun too. Just don't fall overboard.. shaky when you boarding and disembarking. The auntie on board will collect the amount from you.. pass her 20thb she will give you back change accordingly. Tell her "卖菜 khun Thai, put Thai nit noi"

else take motor bike in between BTS...
hop on and hop off.. Mai purposely keep rubbing and bumping into the rider.. sometimes it might be fat aunties too :o

then also take the Chao phaya boat too..

to that what?
asiatique? nothing special there really. same same but it is a stop to get off..

needsomeadvice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Welp fair enough HAHAHAHHA
Thats what i told my mom when she and her friend wanna matchmake me with a 40 yrs old太子爷, said he very handsome, filial, gentleman, hardworking blah blah....

那么好为何还单身,一定有问题!

She said because young time he too harsworking keep focus on work no time beo zhabor, i told her tis age suddenly wanna find wife is need someone to 生孩子有后代啦 then at home be housewife de.

Not my style mlmlwml
All moi can sayed ish… his rast date ish goed jewel on a sat sexpecting hab place to dined, ended up walked 1 hr no seats then goed jacks place and steel hiam the girl order too sexpensive despite earning 200k/year :s13:

Ayumix6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chiu shy pi la :s13: :s13:
Why you liddat
为什么你这样的
:( :(
there are 2 kinds of river boat..one is the inland canal type.. these type are good to avoid jams.. very fun too. Just don't fall overboard.. shaky when you boarding and disembarking. The auntie on board will collect the amount from you.. pass her 20thb she will give you back change accordingly. Tell her "买菜 khun Thai, put Thai nit noi"

else take motor bike in between BTS...
hop on and hop off.. Mai purposely keep rubbing and bumping into the rider.. sometimes it might be fat aunties too :o

then also take the Chao phaya boat too..

to that what?
asiatique? nothing special there really. same same but it is a stop to get off..
Yeah I took before the canal type from nana to pratunam 🤣 😌
Took chao phaya boat to Wang lang market before
Asiatique is overpriced rah go there once is enough le

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.