Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

ClassyNFabulous

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No rah. I mean you didn’t get to see aunt Dino, but she’s around sometimes. Comparing to air we breathe only, why bring in the cents??? Login out.
I’m tryna say I don’t see her postings at times, to illustrate dat I don’t deal wif her dat alot, so I dunno much abt her as much as u all. Like those stuff u all say momy adores her or watever

TanukiKoji

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I’m tryna say I don’t see her postings at times, to illustrate dat I don’t deal wif her dat alot, so I dunno much abt her as much as u all. Like those stuff u all say momy adores her or watever
My interactions wif her(aunt Dino) mostly are not in this thread too. Yeah, and I think she’s here much earlier than most of us tho.

Min Min

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no one truly belongs to anyone wor. some say in edmw got goalkeeper still can score one. 🥴

SMH
You like that standard that day I saw liao in the other thread, but this standard 32-34 C/D one you tell me 哪裡還有剩給你撿?

I would really keep a lookout Ah, if have I bring back let them pawn you all with WC 9696 hokays

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.