Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

TanukiKoji

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The bukit timah one is very dangerous for jockies. The track barrier is solid wood right ? One well placed fall from horse hit the track barrier = death ..

The one at turf club is soft plastic can fix like lego? Usually jockies want monies, fall down even if sprain still want to race..
🤣 Confirmed you are an ex ferrier! As an ex owner, I can’t even smell the gate, unless at Bukit for morning trackwork recce!! Then see dad went down discuss wif the track rider, but very very far to go and see the gate le, all kept inside on non race day!

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh my..... looks good for my research tonight
🍤🦐🥴🥴

homework-research.gif

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Think I’m safe to say it’s Kranji course, no? Yea, owners’ lounge is much better at Kranji, Bukit Timah I dunno, too young and poor for that, but food at Singapore Derby restaurant is great! 😃 For me, Bukit turf club always for the memories! Nostalgic feel, and dad had to wait months for a local calendar race day at Bukit. Then the turf is different, heavy going when rain! I always “took” outsider for sprint race(1200~1400m) when going is heavy, coz heavy going long distance horses can finish very well in sprint race, and that’s 独门绝技, cannot teach huan! 🤣‼️
for me is ipoh 1100m straight kym? hahahahahahw

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.