High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
their shoes very noisy, hear before see them :crazy:
tap-dancing-dance.gif

Ayumix6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First Falsehood spotted.
Some one who sees the truth and gain enlightenment need not become a negative person.

Buddha
-Seen poverty, famine, illness and death.
-Understand nothing is permanent.
-Concluded life is about moderation, be kind, let go of unnecessary burden.
-Never once he concluded negativity after becoming enlighten.

Scientist
-Hard data of man made climate change
-Hard data of man made extinction (6th massive extinction)
-Hard data of global pollution (land, sea, air, plastic, toxin, heavy metal, radioactive waste etc)
-Never once proclaim it is end of the world.
-Continue to seek breakthrough in science and technology to solve, improve and prevent future man made problems.

Second Falsehood spotted.
No one can be happy everyday. (not even @HomeMommy )
No one can be sad everyday. (not even for a person in depression)
People naturally go through phase of emotions throughout their day. No need to over hype any of them emotions. They exist and happens to all of us. Period.

Third Falsehood spotted.
Positivity is what kept someone in despair situation to fight and take back their life. It is blind faith but more often than not, helped humanity to overcome adversity and reached today success.

Negativity is what makes one give up on a completely useless endeavor and move on to some other productive things. E.g. If i keep making cakes, practice and put in 100% effort for months on end. But the cake still turn out disastrous. Negativity helps to guide me away from this dead end path to another path with higher possibility of success.

p.s. tagging @lowsesbbfa @Solojaywalker

bro... moi 读的书少...

You said and i quote
"A negative person is someone who sees the cold hard truth... truth its just plain :poop:"

I said (summarized): Truth can be plain :poop: but negative person it does not make. Providing you with 2 broad examples, Buddha and the scientific community at large.​
Truth: Fact / Reality​
Enlighten: knowledge and understanding about (fact / reality)​

You said and i quote:
"They ownself say rather choose to be happy everyday and yet oso ownself say not possible to be happy everyday. Very confusing me :s11:"

I said (summarized): No emotion (Negativity or positivity) is permanent. On days you feel negative, you can choose to not over hype it. I personally has never once said one can be happy 24/7. Hope this makes it clear.​
You said and i quote:
"Me thought negativity ish only wan to lie flat?"

Negativity: the expression of criticism of or pessimism about something.​
Lying Flat: means doing the bare minimum to get by. a lifestyle and social protest movement in China. It is a rejection of societal pressures to overwork.​
Negativity is an analytical ability to criticize owns fault / lack of merits so as to help in logically deriving another better outcome.​
Lying flat is not exactly Negativity as it is a protest to being overworked while not being rewarded accordingly.​
南无阿弥陀佛

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.