Reaction score

Flash_Nova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

TanukiKoji

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i know ky own but i feel like stay landed they got more space to run arnd de. Hdb space not spacious enuff and no grass all these for them to run other than when u bring them for daily walks. Like jin kor lian leh? :frown: πŸ₯΄
Can walk her de ma, especially you WFH. Okay, I go buy Toto, tio, buy one for you!!

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"challenge" is poh-nowse as "chair leng" (青龙) :s22:
Chinese_lung_dragon.jpg
*Shenron has entered da chat* πŸ‰
😌😌

dragon-ball.gif

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can walk her de ma, especially you WFH. Okay, I go buy Toto, tio, buy one for you!!

walk her different compared to she can run arnd herself. Like moi auntie she got a doggie and the kennel is right outside at the porch area. The doggie can move arnd freely de jin nice πŸ€— πŸ₯΄

aiya! I ownself buy TOTO lah. If tiok i go buy moiself. U seng ki lai ur money lah 🀣

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.