Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@HomeMommy dont try do what deadlift la... You Kenna shot by so Mani liao...

Come eat some cake instead. :o

IMG-20220928-161220.jpg

u mai belittle moi hor! I got 小老鼠 one. Later i challenge u all to arm wrestling :s34: 🥴

teagarden

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Difficult to make perfect babies?
Gahmen gotch gib baby bonus to keep trying right?
Can consider CRISPR for gene editing?

Oh I like this movie. Sadly the Olympic swimmer with awesome genes burn himself. Shows determination trump's genetics. :o

hais, 好心 tell you to prep also tio say...

suan le maybe my method is useless 🥴

Haiz. Is it that's why they say very hard to teach old folks? :o

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh I like this movie. Sadly the Olympic swimmer with awesome genes burn himself. Shows determination trump's genetics. :o

Haiz. Is it that's why they say very hard to teach old folks? :o

thats why lao nang geh always get hiam left, right, top, down, center de. If ish chio bu ask ppl to teach cfm volunteers de :frown: :o 🥴

teagarden

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thats why lao nang geh always get hiam left, right, top, down, center de. If ish chio bu ask ppl to teach cfm volunteers de :frown: :o 🥴

Got mei... I see got one chio bu in the gym always just do her stuff quietly at one corner. Alot of guys just do their own stuff at their own corner also. Don't think too much.

@MuscleMan6 is asking you to go slow and steady then won't zek tiok. Start from something light like bamboo to figure out the posture first then progress to load.

Moi started with 10kg per side in April hor. Still I zek tiok. But from squats la, not deadlift.

Flash_Nova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No wonder moi is BBFA. :frown:

Need to learn how to be dishonest from @HomeMommy more then can get hitched like her. :o

MUscle God 一出口,不同凡响. Thumbs up. :love:

What happen bro? Injury time out?

Sometimes it's ok to rest for a while. It's call deload. Will come back stronger. Main thing is don't give up the struggle. :o

小xx妹妹

Everything also link to dragons ah?

Bp2zFVTCIAEsBvd.jpg

Lazy/ was notch feeling well these few days rohs

Gotch zek tio lower back few months back but moi think is a minor huans, partly why moi scared to lift heavier loads nao without weightlifting belt haha :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.