Chit Chat with Mommy πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ—“ β›ͺ️🎼 ✝️

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got mei... I see got one chio bu in the gym always just do her stuff quietly at one corner. Alot of guys just do their own stuff at their own corner also. Don't think too much.

@MuscleMan6 is asking you to go slow and steady then won't zek tiok. Start from something light like bamboo to figure out the posture first then progress to load.

Moi started with 10kg per side in April hor. Still I zek tiok. But from squats la, not deadlift.

maybe the chio bu bin chao chao at the guys cos she dont want those bees to buzz arnd her mah? 😌

why bky go gym and figure out posture leh? Then u honestly tell me did u use bamboo pole to practise at home first mah? :o πŸ₯΄

grizzly76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got mei... I see got one chio bu in the gym always just do her stuff quietly at one corner. Alot of guys just do their own stuff at their own corner also. Don't think too much.

@MuscleMan6 is asking you to go slow and steady then won't zek tiok. Start from something light like bamboo to figure out the posture first then progress to load.

Moi started with 10kg per side in April hor. Still I zek tiok. But from squats la, not deadlift.

"just do her stuff quietly at one corner" reminds me of... :s14:
f8e050dbccd7a082557a81f4c713f77f.gif

Right shoulder now "frozen"... very sian :frown:

TanukiKoji

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Moi started with 10kg per side in April hor. Still i zek tio. But from squats la, not deadlift.

56AAFDA3-44F9-43AD-8220-BF0D36D735E6.gif

teagarden

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lazy/ was notch feeling well these few days rohs

Gotch zek tio lower back few months back but moi think is a minor huans, partly why moi scared to lift heavier loads nao without weightlifting belt haha :o

Aiyo. Lazy is cannot. Need to grind.

If you think you need a belt then go get it bro. I see many people using it also. Decathlon one I think $30 per belt. Cheaper than see doc / physio.

maybe the chio bu bin chao chao at the guys cos she dont want those bees to buzz arnd her mah? 😌

why bky go gym and figure out posture leh? Then u honestly tell me did u use bamboo pole to practise at home first mah? :o πŸ₯΄

Moi is start with calisthenics lei. I make sure I can do alot alot of pull ups, push ups, crunches and run ok ok then I dare join gym wor. Even then I still not sure, hence I join the cheapest gym to try out.

Moi no scared people laugh at moi. Moi scared moi kill moiself in the gym. #true story. :o

grizzly76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why right shoulder β€œfrozen”? No do stretching on daily basis? :o πŸ₯΄
Saw company doc (who has fecking sh!tty bedside manner) and he only prescribed some NSAIDs and more stretching.
He stated causes of frozen shoulder is indeterminate; one theory is that injuries and stresses accumulate until it happens :s22:

Ayumix6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so give u last chance. Want to teach or dont want to teach de? :s15: πŸ₯΄
i okie one
if you want straight go to gym and do also ky lo
just need to be extra mindful, since everything is new to you
(assuming you have 0 experience in handling the bar etc)

long time ago when i started crossfit as a newbie i also use plastic pipe/pole to do the exercises before the trainers allow me to proceed to lifting with weights

Flash_Nova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you think you need a belt then go get it bro. I see many people using it also. Decathlon one I think $30 per belt. Cheaper than see doc / physio.

Moi is start with calisthenics lei. I make sure I can do alot alot of pull ups, push ups, crunches and run ok ok then I dare join gym wor. Even then I still not sure, hence I join the cheapest gym to try out.

Moi no scared people laugh at moi. Moi scared moi kill moiself in the gym. #true story. :o

No rahs was sick/ on MC the past few days. Think the last taime moi went gym was last weekend. Will go again tml after work :D:D

Moi shall contemplate further abt needing the belt or notch, moi after all is poor bbfa :o

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

go gym must prep so much de ah? Why i see bbfas walk in and out of the gym in one pc de? :o πŸ₯΄

teagarden

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw company doc (who has fecking sh!tty bedside manner) and he only prescribed some NSAIDs and more stretching.
He stated causes of frozen shoulder is indeterminate; one theory is that injuries and stresses accumulate until it happens :s22:

Bro frozen shoulder is need do physio / stretching to recover. Takes a while but confirm can recover one.

You must follow the routine set by your doctor to the dot to recover fast. Jia you.

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

maybe can try out yoga? I think stretches can help prevent frozen shoulders?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.