Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

teagarden

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but i really got a lot of fats also de. 23.8% leh. And stomach ish flabby flabby kind :frown: 🥴

for moi go massage also no use de lah. Want to have flat and nice tummy tiagong need cut down on sugar/salt etc de. I love my food too much to do these liow. Ky healthy ok liow bah :o 🥴

Mommy, You hor is want fresh want cheap want big nnp!

23.8% body fat is totally fine.

You is want instagram / tik tok body deep inside isit? You know what those girls do to achieve that body or not?

If you really want <20% body fat from current 24% @ e.g. 55kg means need to drop 2kg of fats. Means need to minus 15400 calories. Means skip 1 meal a day for a month can achieve liao. Give a big of buffer, skip for 1.5 months will achieve liao.

Disclamer: I DONT RECOMMEND you lose any weight. Your body is in perfect condition now. Is as beautiful as it gets already. #truth.

Just putting this out there... my height & weight measurements in Jun & Sep...
46582-A91-9962-4-BA3-B97-E-A70013-EF4-EE1.jpg

I'm grateful my BP is generally ok (usually take the readings after brisk walking from Outram Park MRT to SGH Bowyer Block).
Cholesterol levels are good too; just that blood sugar needs attention to bring lower.

Bro on any BP med? Your resting heart beat is 109? A little on the high side but you said you walked to SGH... got rest before taking measurements?

I recommend you aim to walk >20 000 steps a day.
Continue on the shoulder stretch till your shoulder recovers.

needsomeadvice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You is want instagram / tik tok body deep inside isit? You know what those girls do to achieve that body or not?

If you really want <20% body fat from current 24% @ e.g. 55kg means need to drop 2kg of fats. Means need to minus 15400 calories. Means skip 1 meal a day for a month can achieve liao. Give a big of buffer, skip for 1.5 months will achieve liao.

Disclamer: I DONT RECOMMEND you lose any weight. Your body is in perfect condition now. Is as beautiful as it gets already. #truth.

Bro on any BP med? Your resting heart beat is 109? A little on the high side but you said you walked to SGH... got rest before taking measurements?

20k steps?! 2 hours :s14: :s14:

grizzly76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No rest before measurement
20k steps sounds like a stretch but achievable target; lemme internalise that first (y)

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes i know what those girls do de. Strict diet + lotsa personalised exercise to work on the perfect body shape :o 🥴

no lah moi target not below 20% fats. I al targetting 20-22% body fats but seems stuck maybe cos i snack and dont ctrl moi diet de? Nono i bky skip meals de cos i will tao hin hin one :frown:

teagarden

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No rest before measurement
20k steps sounds like a stretch but achievable target; lemme internalise that first (y)

If no rest before measurement, then your BP also not accurate already... next time sit down for at least 5mins first.

Haha, i was thinking after you reach 20k steps, increase to 40k... if i were you la... since you say has difficulty controlling sugar level.

Yes i know what those girls do de. Strict diet + lotsa personalised exercise to work on the perfect body shape :o 🥴

no lah moi target not below 20% fats. I al targetting 20-22% body fats but seems stuck maybe cos i snack and dont ctrl moi diet de? Nono i bky skip meals de cos i will tao hin hin one :frown:

Why you giddy if skip meal? Normal people ok one unless diabetic wor...

then you drink a BIG cup of cold water before meal like what i suggest to @Sango123 bro lor...

$5000+ :sad:

vaccine and microchip riaos... 4 mths old corgi

WCJKKZD.png

Puppy is like that one. Need toilet training. Last time i toilet train mine for 1 month. Wake up at night to bring puppy to pee pad. My ex just sleep like a pig while i do all the dirty works. Worst thing is she wants the dog and not moi! :mad:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.