Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai taime to cue this song!! 🤪🤪

Moi ish certainly notch fit nor well in doing power lifting, mai luan luan gong! 😱😱😰
But ish hoping to achieve that one day
:o😁😁

Yeah most people donch pay attention to other gym goers huans, unless they're lifting with very wrong forms or lifting too heavy loads then moi will judge them silently
😈😈💩

王菲's "容易受傷的女人" ish acherlly a Cantonese cover ver of 藤あや子‘s "ルージュ" (口紅) wor 🙂~
😌😌

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai taime to cue this song!! 🤪🤪

Moi ish certainly notch fit nor well in doing power lifting, mai luan luan gong! 😱😱😰
But ish hoping to achieve that one day
:o😁😁

Yeah most people donch pay attention to other gym goers huans, unless they're lifting with very wrong forms or lifting too heavy loads then moi will judge them silently
😈😈💩

Wah piangzz eh, eben farney guy 周星馳 go and sing dis song in his moobies sia :s13:!
Shoulda sang it as "容易受傷的人" instead :spin:.
🥴🥴

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We women are 容易受伤的女人 so we must think think think. I also very 怕 kena injuries this and that.

Gyms can be quite intimidating to most of us. ET also jin 怕 when inside gym seeing many fit fit guys like you doing very well in power lifting.

Because of PT and talking to some regulars, then I really realized most people inside gyms busy practising/training and unleashing their inner beast. They don't bother 这个那个和他她它 doing what. Wahahahaha.
Shuper duper ultra rare footage of 藍潔瑛 singing "容易受傷的女人" :s22:!
Still rooking for da full version :spin:~
🥴🥴

sovie_f1ex

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah, this the hotdog buns from last week
https://ibb.co/B66RmP8
20220925-145934.jpg

nice nice
moi gip chiu 10/10 for efforts n your kids

giphy.gif

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
小xx妹妹

I see this Swashed Melissa bideos i quite surprise lei...

She tall and do so much cardio but she still got tummy fats wor. Hide inside her shape wear yoga pants.

Not implying its bad or ugly or what... just saying surprise.

Wao, you got dog liao ah? What dog and how old? Go implant and vaccine quick...

Not yet wor... i seldom drink tea one... haha...
Aha, sho Swashed still gotch bui bak on her bellie eh :look:?
Mi can use dis to hiam her back, since she hiamed and siamed me 9696 rast taime muhahaha :evil:.
Aiya acherlly, is becuz she admit she jin suka jiak 甜品 wan de, juz rike her motto, "Run a lot, eat a lot, laugh a lot :s13::s22:!"
(Juz dunch laff at every single thing non stahp until bekam 笑狼 hor 🐺!!)
🥴🥴

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe she didnt restrict her diet? Cos so far i see those jin toned low fat % kind got ctrl their food intake de. If they just eat anything they like everytime then not possible to achieve those figures one?
Yes yes! Swashed ish jin sociable and outgoing purson, she makes new frens easily, and often jios her frensies to jiak ho liao :crazy:.
And she gotch personal trainer wan de hor! Dats huai she can jaga both gym and run, and notch bekam too muscoolar nor too bui de :razz:.
(Meanwhile, moi gotch other frens who hoso copy her, pia run and gym, but end up bekaming bui-er and wurser wlwlsmdwl :frown:.)
🥴🥴

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro or Sis?... got move is MUCH better than no move. Human body is built to move around one. Not losing weight is ok.

Need to see your caloric deficit is by how much. You got count and weight your food strictly ma?

Also... POFMA your PT... He confirms never learn biology. There is NO SUCH things as big bone.

Denser bone have. If you lift, bone will become denser which is good to fight osteoporosis. So dont worry, Sister confirm can become slim slim if you want to.
Me hoso tried to POGBA mai 二姨, who owaes say she ish notch bui, but big boned de :crazy:.
End up mai laobu pinched mi, whispered and scolded, "Oi! 你少説幾句 KYM? Yew dunch be rood to chiur 二姨 can or notch :s15:?!"
🥴🥴

teagarden

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aha, sho Swashed still gotch bui bak on her bellie eh :look:?
Mi can use dis to hiam her back, since she hiamed and siamed me 9696 rast taime muhahaha :evil:.
Aiya acherlly, is becuz she admit she jin suka jiak 甜品 wan de, juz rike her motto, "Run a lot, eat a lot, laugh a lot :s13::s22:!"
(Juz dunch laff at every single thing non stahp until bekam 笑狼 hor 🐺!!)
🥴🥴

小xx妹妹

How Swashed hiamed and siamed you? Moi no Twitter so don't understand.

Me hoso tried to POGBA mai 二姨, who owaes say she ish notch bui, but big boned de :crazy:.
End up mai laobu pinched mi, whispered and scolded, "Oi! 你少説幾句 KYM? Yew dunch be rood to chiur 二姨 can or notch :s15:?!"
🥴🥴

Haiz... Sometimes is cannot speak truth cause it hurts. Other time is need to speak truth in a different manner to make it receptive. PR very mafan.

Moi just type out facts as they are in forum. Triggered then bo bian. :o

in before report butt crack pic in non-kym thread

三弟
Report 就 report, 没有办法的. :frown:

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
小xx妹妹

How Swashed hiamed and siamed you? Moi no Twitter so don't understand.

Haiz... Sometimes is cannot speak truth cause it hurts. Other time is need to speak truth in a different manner to make it receptive. PR very mafan.

Moi tired just type out facts as they are in forum. Triggered then bo bian. :o

三弟
Report 就 report, 没有办法的. :frown:

二哥,i ish no fragile heart anyhow report one. but want to see if it is 对人还是对事。

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.