Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

TanukiKoji

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ok table #1 then!
求求快点lemme know when can view the room ahhhhhh 😭😭😭😭 few hundred bucks more than current rental but can save time since im planning to work 2 jobs also.
Wow! Few hundred more than present? Or is the present one cheaper than market? Cannot be right? Already adjusted two times upward. Good location?

没有公主病的公主

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow! Few hundred more than present? Or is the present one cheaper than market? Cannot be right? Already adjusted two times upward. Good location?
Yes good location, very good lol!
The new place not that bad too, but is 輸几条街if compared to current place.

But if i continue stay here, will takes me abt 50mins to 1 hr to workplace haha.
New place just walking distance to new workplace😂😂😂, pangkang liao i can go home jiak dinner, then work 2nd job. Next morning dont need wake up too early for work.

teagarden

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
almost sound like a 海王 :ROFLMAO:

The only "hai Wang" I know...

MV5BOTk5ODg0OTU5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQ3MDY3NjM@._V1_.jpg

TanukiKoji

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yes good location, very good lol!
The new place not that bad too, but is 輸几条街if compared to current place.

But if i continue stay here, will takes me abt 50mins to 1 hr to workplace haha.
New place just walking distance to new workplace😂😂😂, pangkang liao i can go home jiak dinner, then work 2nd job. Next morning dont need wake up too early for work.
Your elaboration seem the new address is more convenient for the new work place. And if it’s not at a better location than present, why is it more ex by a few hundreds? Jack up for negotiations perhaps?

Why do you need two jobs? An eight hours primary job is suffice. Use the moonlighting hours to search for a long term rice ticket is a better option.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.