chiu prefer induction or gas hob ?

nachtsid.er

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
itachi-fire-ball-jutsu.gif

I use this technique for max wok hei

RandomPlankton

Reaction score
I have bad experience with vitro ceramic cooker. The heat damaged the circuitry board inside such that I can no longer use all of the spots at once... Sometimes trying to use 2 spots at same time also got problem.

And the spots will always auto off if heat too high. This results in longer cooking duration

bobafettup

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not doing zi char stall so induction good enough for the little things I bothered to cook

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a question with how should I get about getting my current gas stove replaced. Do I go to those megastore like courts and ask if they can help me the removal of current stove and replace it with the induction cooker or do I need to hire someone else (contractor/electrician) to do it?

lazyclimb

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Induction with compatible cookware if you're not expecting much wok cooking. Used Electrolux brand for 4 years now, so far as good

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.