Chromecast with google tv 2020

mystix

Reaction score
anyone manage to install google chrome on this? Even when i tried to sideload it from APKMirrow it still doesn't work. Any recommendations for a good tv browser? Puffin is now limited with bandwidth cap unless u pay subscription.

Alibeckham

Reaction score
Facing 2 issue
A) side load apk when open the app, the app display is with cropped edges. How can we adjust the display resolution or size? When it’s in the Google tv home, the resolution is fine

B) some of the side loaded app doesn’t show up as icon. Can only open and launch them via setting/apps

anybody experienced same issue ?

NCMK

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has problems with their chromecast 2020 on iptv4k? "Cannot play this link" error keeps appearing. Any solution?

badsector

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Facing 2 issue
A) side load apk when open the app, the app display is with cropped edges. How can we adjust the display resolution or size? When it’s in the Google tv home, the resolution is fine

B) some of the side loaded app doesn’t show up as icon. Can only open and launch them via setting/apps

u use the wrong APK. or the APK only support phones.

to view those apps without banner icon, go to google store. install Mix-Apps
OR
DIY using this site

Alibeckham

Reaction score
Facing 2 issue

Resolved already.

a) is due to tv setting..

B) use launcher apk

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got error updating to QTS1.210311.008. can download but update got error. Anyone can help? Thanks.

cochran

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One more qns. i bought a vention 9 in 1 type c hub. I cant get my logitech wireless mouse and keyboard to work. Does it require a more powerful with PD power adaptor?

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
thinking of getting chromecast.

1) does it have a app for our local mewatch or only casting available?

2) is there 5:1 Encoder during playback? Conecting to my Amp

Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.