CISM Exam only - CITREP+ funded?

minamikaze

Reaction score
Does anyone know if CISM exam only is CITREP+ funded? and if so, which providers are eligible?
Tried to access the IMDA website at https://eservice.imda.gov.sg/icms, but the dropdown list doesn't populate for me.

I made a stupid mistake of registering for CISSP through Pearson VUE directly, and that wasn't claimable - I should have gone through NUS to book the exam. Do not want to make the same mistake for CISM again...

Thanks!

liewhl

Reaction score
Does anyone know if CISM exam only is CITREP+ funded? and if so, which providers are eligible?
Tried to access the IMDA website at https://eservice.imda.gov.sg/icms, but the dropdown list doesn't populate for me.

I made a stupid mistake of registering for CISSP through Pearson VUE directly, and that wasn't claimable - I should have gone through NUS to book the exam. Do not want to make the same mistake for CISM again...

Thanks!

your company?

i think there no such thing as CISM exam only.

seesiang

Reaction score
There is CISM exam only.

Isaca allow the participant to go for exam directly without attending any courses.

For CITREP, you have to try SSCP, CISSP, CCSP.

seawyk

Reaction score
Used to have only one ISACA accredited training provider supported under CITREP for all the ISACA courses and after the Citrep funding and with all the stuff that were byndled, it is actually a very good deal

However the new CITREP term this year saw a reduction in the number of courses approved by IMDA and this year only CISA will be approved and only for 20 participants

Lee Soo Man

Reaction score
the course is it funded by CITREP? If so how to apply? Can stack with Skills future?

wahkau

Reaction score
Cism cissp cisa r under SF funding. Is all free for me

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.