Citibank SMRT Card

beautyseek

Reaction score
Ahhh.... now i see... sianz... keeping missing the rebates... cannot keep up with the banks tncs. Hope can get nxt mth. Thank you Trazora!

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Somehow, my impression is that town councils and utilities are considered "government" related for some reasons, perhaps because historically, such services were provided by the government.....

beautyseek

Reaction score
Problem is that i keep looking at the citi smrt tncs and not aware of the global exclusion list.

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess many of us, me included, paid "school fees" to learn from time to time.

Share what you learn so the rest of us won't repeat the same mistakes....

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Problem is that i keep looking at the citi smrt tncs and not aware of the global exclusion list.
the citi smrt tnc got state the global exclusion list but wrong url

xii. transactions performed at establishments/ businesses/merchants that fall within an excluded MCC or a merchant that has been excluded by the bank, as set out in www.citibank.com.sg/rwdexcl (this list of excluded MCCs or merchants may be updated from time to time at our discretion and Cardmembers shall refer to this list for any updates).

CrashWire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the citi smrt tnc got state the global exclusion list but wrong url

xii. transactions performed at establishments/ businesses/merchants that fall within an excluded MCC or a merchant that has been excluded by the bank, as set out in www.citibank.com.sg/rwdexcl (this list of excluded MCCs or merchants may be updated from time to time at our discretion and Cardmembers shall refer to this list for any updates).
This is the same short-link URL that they use for all their cards' T&Cs, and it redirects to the link you provided.

ice_angel

Reaction score
How to pay CitiBank credit card bill other than AXS and doesn't have citibank account?
I tried DBS 'Bill payment' option, doesn't have Citibank credit card option there..

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ordering at apple.com/sg and collect item from Apple store should be considered online spend and entitled for 5% rebates right?

aearthr

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone where can i check the SMRT$ expiry date? Not sure did i miss it, I have checked the statement, citibank mobile app and ibanking website but all do not show the expiry date.

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone where can i check the SMRT$ expiry date? Not sure did i miss it, I have checked the statement, citibank mobile app and ibanking website but all do not show the expiry date.

I believed it is in the e-statement .... I was caught off guard 2 months back as I do not usually read the fine print on the e-statement .... If you don't find it, probably you are still a few month's away from expiry....

Call customer service when in doubt .....

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Here is my example :

YOUR AVAILABLE SMRT$ OF x.xx EARNED WILL EXPIRE ON SEPTEMBER xx, 2021.
PLEASE REDEEM THESE BEFORE SEPTEMBER xx, 2021.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
SMRT$ accumulated during any 12 month period commencing from the date of issue of the Card or date of renewal of the Card account (as the case may be) have a validity period of 15 months from such a commencement date.

Means if your statement month is 11 oct, any smrt you earn from 11 oct 2020 to 10 oct 2021 will expire on 11 Jan 2022. That’s my understanding, quite confusing actually.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SMRT$ accumulated during any 12 month period commencing from the date of issue of the Card or date of renewal of the Card account (as the case may be) have a validity period of 15 months from such a commencement date.

Means if your statement month is 11 oct, any smrt you earn from 11 oct 2020 to 10 oct 2021 will expire on 11 Jan 2022. That’s my understanding, quite confusing actually.
depends on date of renewal of Card nothing to do with statement month

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.