Reaction score
i joined the clan 13th, they are donating dragons at the moment
if anybody can donate pekkas i'll switch over

RED.XIII

Reaction score
Just Build a new Clan SG COBRAS ELITES

SG COBRAS ELITES

TH 9 , 6* Archers Minimum to enter

High Leveled Farming Clan is what we sought of !

First and foremost, i would like to put the blunt words before our recruitment requirements so as to save your time if you belong to what i just described.

1)We are not looking for power hungry people (e.g joining the clan digging people / creating troubles)
2)We are a farming clan.
3)No clan hoppers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are probably one of the most active and friendly clan in Singapore. What makes us different from other clan? Well...frankly speaking, we are not a clan. We are a family. Donations are almost instantaneous with level 5/6 archers (Max level High tier troops such as Golem, P.E.K.K.A , Wizards, will be available upon request if you need it) . Tips and tricks are also given from our helpful family members to help one another to progress further together as a family.

If you meet the requirements stated below but does not want to post your information here, feel free to apply for a slot into our family by searching up
SG COBRAS ELITES
For Example: I'm a Singaporean applying for a slot from the forum. Requirements met!

My IGN :

REDXIII
Level 103
TH 9
6* Archers
6* Barbarians
6* Giants
5* Wizzards
5* Hogs
5* Wallbreakers
3* Dragons
3* Pekkas

nlst74

Reaction score
Please join us : SG warrior

pls join us at: SG Warrior (no "s" for warrior)

we are bros here are very helpful in donating and of course we help and get helped.

everyone welcome!! We are not the group for throphy only but for fun of building up your empire :D

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone needs a clan, Singapore based, quite strong in donation.

Please pm me. Only accept archer lvl5 and above.

turtle splash

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone lvl 50+ with lvl 4+ archers looking for a clan? The clan is not a local clan but its pretty active and friendly.... :D

adrianloh

Reaction score
SG COBRAS ELITES

TH 9 , 6* Archers Minimum to enter

High Leveled Farming Clan is what we sought of !

First and foremost, i would like to put the blunt words before our recruitment requirements so as to save your time if you belong to what i just described.

1)We are not looking for power hungry people (e.g joining the clan digging people / creating troubles)
2)We are a farming clan.
3)No clan hoppers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are probably one of the most active and friendly clan in Singapore. What makes us different from other clan? Well...frankly speaking, we are not a clan. We are a family. Donations are almost instantaneous with level 5/6 archers (Max level High tier troops such as Golem, P.E.K.K.A , Wizards, will be available upon request if you need it) . Tips and tricks are also given from our helpful family members to help one another to progress further together as a family.

If you meet the requirements stated below but does not want to post your information here, feel free to apply for a slot into our family by searching up
SG COBRAS ELITES
For Example: I'm a Singaporean applying for a slot from the forum. Requirements met!

My IGN :

REDXIII
Level 103
TH 9
6* Archers
6* Barbarians
6* Giants
5* Wizzards
5* Hogs
5* Wallbreakers
3* Dragons
3* Pekkas

A bit contradicting. Ur min req is 6* archers but u say you clan giving 5/6* archers.

Mine is th9 but 5* archers can accept ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.