CM Storm Mizar Pre-Order is here now.

BL-inside

Suspended
Reaction score
1555490_816668221692395_785151484_n.jpg

Pre-Order your CM Storm Mizar now @ SGD 89.00 & the first ten orders will get a limited edition CM Storm Gaming Pack Worth SGD 99.00 each per order!
(Only 10 units of CM Storm Gaming Pack will be available in Singapore).

Cooler Master | MIZAR PRESALE CAMPAIGN

Inspired by classic, right-handed, and ergonomic styles, CM Storm Mizar is a gaming mouse with a natural contoured grip designed for maximum comfort. Outlast the competition regardless of your hand size, grip style, or handedness. The ergonomic shape encourages a firm and comfortable grip that feels more natural in your hand. It has an Avago 9800 laser sensor and up to 8200 DPI. Its 7 fully programmable buttons are arranged and tuned for intuitive operation.

Last edited:

jerronchua55

Reaction score
Have already sent my particulars 3 days ago for the preorder but haven't received any confirmation mail yet, wondering if it's because you guys having CNY break now?

lucidlts

Reaction score
CM Storm Mizar

Guess what I've found? The CM Storm Mizar from Cooler Master has already been reviewed here:

www(dot)tech-critter.com/2014/02/cm-storm-mizar-unboxing-review.html

Looks promising though :p

BL-inside

Suspended
Reaction score
Have already sent my particulars 3 days ago for the preorder but haven't received any confirmation mail yet, wondering if it's because you guys having CNY break now?

Yes Jerronchua55, We got your particulars. :)

Regards
DT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.