Coffee meet bagel app - Part 46

Reaction score
I opined an interested girl would have requested to meet u in person.

Virtual meeting type is more towards avoiding wasting time and I dare bet there is a good chance that she will propose a meeting during working hours..

Alot of people cheat how they look in their photos.
Moi usually need to lower expectation to 3/10 points and pray to 9th Heaven first before meeting up to beo the actual product.

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi usually need to lower expectation to 3/10 points and pray to 9th Heaven first before meeting up to beo the actual product.

Video is usually good enough to verify unless chiur smart scope is really buang :o

Griggs

Reaction score
Yup, even met before a girl who looks slim in photo but rather meaty in person. Lookwise is usually minus 2 to 3 points from photos and you won't go wrong.

Of course there are exceptions too. Some ppl look better in person than on photos, my current date is one such example. Was kinda wow-ed when we first met lol.

mryang

Honorary Member
Reaction score

IMG-20210714-085632.jpg
IMG-20210714-085646.jpg

mryang

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The 13 Most Common Female Courtship Gestures and Signals

1.The Head Toss and Hair Flick.
2. Wet Lips and Pouting, Mouth Slightly Open
3. Self-Touching
4. The Limp Wrist
5. Fondling a Cylindrical Object
6. Exposed Wrists
7. Sideways Glance Over Raised Shoulder
8. Rolling Hips
9. The Pelvic Tilt
10. Handbag in Close Proximity
11.The Knee Point
l2.The Shoe Fondle
13.The Leg Twine

plmokn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I opined an interested girl would have requested to meet u in person.

Virtual meeting type is geared towards avoiding wasting time and I dare bet there is a good chance that she will propose a meeting during working hours..
o?? meet during working hours??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.