Coffee meet bagel app - Part 18

quasar89

Reaction score
bumble is no use if the girl likes you but din make the first post after u liked her.

hinge still ok but limited pool of girls after awhile. Got better quality girls

OKC have big range of girls and do the questionnaires to let the algorithm to matchmake you.

CMB got bigger pool of girls but limited swiping. good thing is only need few minutes browse thru n click likes. After that just wait until girls like u back n can initiate chat

overall I find CMB is best for me cuz l can get a few girls to chat with each day
I'm also leaning towards cmb. I somewhat feel there's a better quality of girls on there. And maybe a touch more sincerity too? Bumble feels like a validation tool for most of the girls

Griggs

Reaction score
Anyone tried hiking while having bbt before? :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot-2021-07-29-22-17-08-974-com-coffeemeetsbagel.jpg

Griggs

Reaction score
I'm also leaning towards cmb. I somewhat feel there's a better quality of girls on there. And maybe a touch more sincerity too? Bumble feels like a validation tool for most of the girls
I still prefer Hinge for now, at least as a free user since most of my meaningful dates came from there. CMB feels like you need to pay to get matches otherwise you'll forever be at the back of queues.

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe show them your portfolio then panties not dry liao :o
Marnee does wonders :sad:
bumble is no use if the girl likes you but din make the first post after u liked her.

hinge still ok but limited pool of girls after awhile. Got better quality girls

OKC have big range of girls and do the questionnaires to let the algorithm to matchmake you.

CMB got bigger pool of girls but limited swiping. good thing is only need few minutes browse thru n click likes. After that just wait until girls like u back n can initiate chat

overall I find CMB is best for me cuz l can get a few girls to chat with each day
hmm yeah okc matched me based on political alignment. I generally see gals that were of similar political alignment as me.

martinnhj

Reaction score
Feeling a bit sad but nothing like when my gf of 4 years broke up with me :)
长痛不如短痛。。

Your encounter got me thinking.. Need to have feelings then can be together. 日久生情 no longer valid? hmm..

You might wanna check on her after a week or so.. Sometimes woman can be quite 'confused'.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.