Coffee meet bagel app - Part 46

DrAwkward

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's that? Is it like those traditional dating agency.
If you remembers in early 2010s, there was this sinkie dating app called Paktor. Last time the owner heavily came to EDMW to promote. After a few years, they got enough money le then created Gaigai, for the dating agency business

Griggs

Reaction score
Don't judge, folks..

We all have our own quirks. Difference being whether we voice them out loud or keep them to ourselves.

Basic strategy 101 is that u swipe or skip.

Next is to meet first then see how.

Suppose someone post ur cmb profile here, bound to attract comments too.
Yah lor that's why I don't post or ask for ppl profile or share them in pm either. At most I'll share some chats.

Griggs

Reaction score
Just met someone for a short coffee date. Overall vibe ok but she abit chubbier than photo. The thing is she told me she's a school teacher, who also does tuition at night and also volunteer at girls home so in my mind I'm like thinking how the heck do you have time to date 😂

DrAwkward

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just met someone for a short coffee date. Overall vibe ok but she abit chubbier than photo. The thing is she told me she's a school teacher, who also does tuition at night and also volunteer at girls home so in my mind I'm like thinking how the heck do you have time to date 😂
Y'all dabao kopi go to park is it?

A Better Tomorrow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You could be her lighthouse :flash:

Reaction score

why dun have le? i think shes quite sincere to meet u despite such situation liao

GodLess

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just met someone for a short coffee date. Overall vibe ok but she abit chubbier than photo. The thing is she told me she's a school teacher, who also does tuition at night and also volunteer at girls home so in my mind I'm like thinking how the heck do you have time to date
1f602.png

well she has made time for you. it's good to hustle and attain financial security

吃喝拉撒

quasar89

Reaction score
I think people will adapt and make time once in a relationship. Maybe she's just the sort who rather uses her time productively.

How you set up a coffee date in P2HA? Might want to borrow some ideas from your playbook.

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Is it the huan chiu show us, wear yoga pants go hike?

Griggs

Reaction score
Y'all dabao kopi go to park is it?
Go shopping mall rooftop hahaha
You could be her lighthouse :flash:
What does that mean?
I think people will adapt and make time once in a relationship. Maybe she's just the sort who rather uses her time productively.

How you set up a coffee date in P2HA? Might want to borrow some ideas from your playbook.
Hmmm maybe, too early to tell yet. Just tabao starbucks coffee then go find somewhere quiet to sit lor.

A Better Tomorrow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go shopping mall rooftop hahaha

What does that mean?

Hmmm maybe, too early to tell yet. Just tabao starbucks coffee then go find somewhere quiet to sit lor.
It means you can be her shining knight in the armour to find her way out of singlehood. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.