Coffee meet bagel app - Part 20

feng1314

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha... i am but an anon floating along in this cesspool called edmw....
nothing special in edmw except maybe for being a femanon lor.
Depends on how u look at it la.

No doubt there are trolls. Most people here are honest with their thoughts and feelings.

U won't find that level of truthfulness among most of ur friends.

Normal friends usually would boast about good things and downplay bad ones. Dont want to lose face, some of them. :)

feng1314

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah there was one old thread about this edmwer guy who went to eastern europe to do hair transplant.

think very effective.

see your father's head can tell your pattern lah.

for me my mom's side is a bit of fine hair problem. heng my dad's genes are more strongly expressed in me.
Honestly.. my family don't have hair problem la.

That said, cannot assume things won't happen ma. I dont want to go botak then spend money. :(

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depends on how u look at it la.

No doubt there are trolls. Most people here are honest with their thoughts and feelings.

U won't find that level of truthfulness among most of ur friends.

Normal friends usually would boast about good things and downplay bad ones. Dont want to lose face, some of them. :)

Moi has always been truthful about being a beer belly bbfa :)

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually gers will not showhand so easily lah, need to read between the lines with chiur smart scope :o
I wouldn't go for those kind. Communication mismatch, I will put in the effort to communicate, but if they don't, then not much I can do.
yeah, same. i hate politics... im not a fan of people who like say good things to you but dont tell you what needs to be said. my social circle mostly click with mature people aunties and uncles liao.

but i realised my style doesnt make me a lot of friends leh. younger people mostly cant handle the hard truths kind.
young like ideals, so prefer to hear sweet talk. Have to adjust communication patterns accordingly. But if it's too far out of ur comfort zone for communicating with them, then it's better to go for someone else.

Hard truths help ppl to grow over time, might not be the nicest thing to hear. But good for learning

feng1314

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi has always been truthful about being a beer belly bbfa :)
The moment of truth about ur so-called friendship appears when u need some serious help. U see how many of ur friends will offer to help. :o

Of course, if u are never going to have a downfall, u might never see that la.

Chanterelle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite hard to find someone ur age like that wor.

At one point of my life.. most people I mix with are at least 20 years older than me. 😬
my aunties friends all urging me to marry... said scared i old will be lonely.

my uncle colleagues more philosophical, said there are good and bad sides of marriage lah. will come one will come.

the younger ones all tried to console me saying i have time (females), males idk since not big enough sample size(lol).

20 yrs older? That's a big gap leh. but i guess you learnt a lot from them too. i like talking to older people because their thinking is sometimes so different from mine, it gives me perspective.

feng1314

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my aunties friends all urging me to marry... said scared i old will be lonely.

my uncle colleagues more philosophical, said there are good and bad sides of marriage lah. will come one will come.

the younger ones all tried to console me saying i have time (females), males idk since not big enough sample size(lol).

20 yrs older? That's a big gap leh. but i guess you learnt a lot from them too. i like talking to older people because their thinking is sometimes so different from mine, it gives me perspective.
I got two younger sisters who are both older than u but still single.. my parents and I didn't even mention about getting married once.. None of my relatives had ever broached the topic too. :)

It is ur life, u can live with the consequences of ur own decision. good or bad. Dating is to pass time and hopefully u can meet the right person. That said, can't read much from one meeting.

Well.. it is not that the older folks' thinking is different.. their stage of life and life experiences have shaped them. The type of opportunities they had or were given to them were very different too.

Zombievampire

Reaction score

Chanterelle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Where can bbfas find a ger who will pay for all of their dates? :o
i used to pay for some of my last dates' subsequent dates and he was mega impressed.

some of them treat as like an insult, i havent even open my bag already whip out card to pay...

one ex-date now fwen waited till i went toilet then paid secretly. then after i came back i wanted to pay in his absence then waitress arm chio told me fwen already paid...

Chanterelle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got two younger sisters who are both older than u but still single.. my parents and I didn't even mention about getting married once.. None of my relatives had ever broached the topic too. :)

It is ur life, u can live with the consequences of ur own decision. good or bad. Dating is to pass time and hopefully u can meet the right person. That said, can't read much from one meeting.

Well.. it is not that the older folks' thinking is different.. their stage of life and life experiences have shaped them. The type of opportunities they had or were given to them were very different too.
huh... my sis never mentioned to me but my mom cautioned me saying time is not on my side. which is v true. i believe people get old. habits get set. harder to live with. compared to a couple that went through mid 20s to 30s, 40s together, easier to accommodate habits and living style.

dating is fun lah but also miss the opportunity where you build memories with 1 person.

feng1314

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi feel Pakho is handsome guy leh, not suprise if a gerl is willing to pay for him for all dates.
Comparing moi look from him, if he got 8/10, moi got 6 nia...
I think the question is whether or not u have a girl willing to pay for ur dates with her? :o

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i used to pay for some of my last dates' subsequent dates and he was mega impressed.

some of them treat as like an insult, i havent even open my bag already whip out card to pay...

one ex-date now fwen waited till i went toilet then paid secretly. then after i came back i wanted to pay in his absence then waitress arm chio told me fwen already paid...

Chiu can go out wif moi and treat moi to a few pints of beer, moi will not fight with chiu to pay the bill :o

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi feel Pakho is handsome guy leh, not suprise if a gerl is willing to pay for him for all dates.
Comparing moi look from him, if he got 8/10, moi got 6 nia...

Wow moi is like 2/10 no wonder no gers pay for moi on dates :(

Most of the time only buang afterwards and become 到此为止 :(

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't go for those kind. Communication mismatch, I will put in the effort to communicate, but if they don't, then not much I can do.

young like ideals, so prefer to hear sweet talk. Have to adjust communication patterns accordingly. But if it's too far out of ur comfort zone for communicating with them, then it's better to go for someone else.

Hard truths help ppl to grow over time, might not be the nicest thing to hear. But good for learning

Will still need to deploy the smartscope to determine when the ger has buanged to avoid overcommitting :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.