Collection of New Car

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunch nid wat new car half foot or gentle acceleration to run in rah FYI teh car was already floored when they deliver to teh car carrier and unloading time at wharf...those Drivers no time to drive gently and nicely for chiu....even teh AD who take delivery of teh car will floor teh car when receiving stock notch to mention teh SA...ish juz tat all these chiu can’t see and they just clean up teh car nice nice for chiu....haf seen b4 even PI car Super dusty and dirty parked under sun for many weeks then delivered to those cheap solar film shop to do cheapest one then they will wash and groom teh car so chiu wun even see teh previous sad state it was in

Cannot comprehend this... English please!!

Finbias

Reaction score
dunch nid wat new car half foot or gentle acceleration to run in rah FYI teh car was already floored when they deliver to teh car carrier and unloading time at wharf...those Drivers no time to drive gently and nicely for chiu....even teh AD who take delivery of teh car will floor teh car when receiving stock notch to mention teh SA...ish juz tat all these chiu can’t see and they just clean up teh car nice nice for chiu....haf seen b4 even PI car Super dusty and dirty parked under sun for many weeks then delivered to those cheap solar film shop to do cheapest one then they will wash and groom teh car so chiu wun even see teh previous sad state it was in

wtf is this language?

Shawny88

Reaction score
Hi everyone, would like to check with u guys... Usually how soon can u collect the car after it has been reg? (I was expecting nextday but AD said 2 days later. I also heard someone ever collect car same day as reg). Will we be Able to nego this?

Also usually how much fuel do they provide for car delivery? And what's the acceptable mileage that I will be expecting to see?

My first time so need some advice here.
TIA. :)

I collected my car 4 days after registration. Initially it was 6 days after but I told them no.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure such run in theory still applicable for all the modern engine? Last time my uncle bought bmw and Merc the first thing he will do is to pass the car to his friend to Cheong in JB highway gg... 😂

How do u run in a car?
Collecting my supra next week. Maintain below 4k rpm and no heavy boost?

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here experienced with C&C before how fast can collect after registration?

My SE calls me to pay up all the remaining sum and insurance yesterday, high chance to get before CNY.

wiwi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do u run in a car?
Collecting my supra next week. Maintain below 4k rpm and no heavy boost?

ya look at the owner’s manual for vehicle run in. usually is no more than 2/3 of the total tachometer

mp4005 help

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here experienced with C&C before how fast can collect after registration?

My SE calls me to pay up all the remaining sum and insurance yesterday, high chance to get before CNY.

less than 1 week. 3 to 4 working days usually. if chase hard and say need the car urgently, etc.. maybe can fight for 1 or 2 days faster.

but experience wise with mercs, audi, skoda, nissan ADs. fastest is 2 days to 4 days.

Last edited:

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me is fine, not in the hurry, can be after CNY also fine. I don’t like to give pressure unnecessary to press for delivery since my coe still got up to end of the month.

less than 1 week. 3 to 4 working days usually. if chase hard and say need the car urgently, etc.. maybe can fight for 1 or 2 days faster.

but experience wise with mercs, audi, skoda, nissan ADs. fastest is 2 days to 4 days.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me is fine, not in the hurry, can be after CNY also fine. I don’t like to give pressure unnecessary to press for delivery since my coe still got up to end of the month.

not everyone like you. I pay for something, i prefer to have it immediately otherwise you shouldn't collect anything from me. :s13:

mel1888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Abt a week. Didnt rush my SE bec hes a nice chap n he selling like hotcakes. Everyone wants the 3 pointy star.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Abt a week. Didnt rush my SE bec hes a nice chap n he selling like hotcakes. Everyone wants the 3 pointy star.

Well I think for someone without a car now I can understand they will press for delivery, for me is ok that my car still with me in good condition.

I always believe to give some room to work for you , I think they will appreciate.

Sent from MI 10 PRO 版權@TUV2008 翻印必究 Lim Kopi using GAGT

estrangable

Reaction score
For performance motors... About 1 week after u settle any additional payment and the insurance, you shd be able to collect. The key is to check when they register your car cos that will impact your depreciation. Typically about 3 days or so.. U shd collect. For volvo it's about 1 day later.

wlalala

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
for my case they registered 1 day before

same day registration is possible, but means have to collect on weekday evening

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today my SE just message me that I got the successful bid for the coe yesterday, she will call me when car is ready for registration.

Actually I was thinking to tell her not to rush for CNY, I will rather drive my old car for CNY and take the delivery after CNY, since my coe only expire end of the month may as well milk the remaining coe gg 😂

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today my SE just message me that I got the successful bid for the coe yesterday, she will call me when car is ready for registration.

Actually I was thinking to tell her not to rush for CNY, I will rather drive my old car for CNY and take the delivery after CNY, since my coe only expire end of the month may as well milk the remaining coe gg 😂

Good choice... hurry jobs could leads to sub- par worksmanship.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me is a bonus already, when I made the booking they told me it will be end of feb to March, they said shipments is on the way.

So it was a pleasant surprise it arrived early than expected so I dun have to worry now I have no car after the current coe expire end of this month.

Good choice... hurry jobs could leads to sub- par worksmanship.

Aaron_soh80

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, would like to check with u guys... Usually how soon can u collect the car after it has been reg? (I was expecting nextday but AD said 2 days later. I also heard someone ever collect car same day as reg). Will we be Able to nego this?

Also usually how much fuel do they provide for car delivery? And what's the acceptable mileage that I will be expecting to see?

My first time so need some advice here.
TIA. :)

Jin jelly..I still drive a lau pok coe swift...so ur car plate SMZ or SNA?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.