Collection of New Car

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those AD usually reg in the morning or afternoon?
Mine was done in the morning, but my SE wasn't free, so I collected in the evening instead. Supposed to be next day but save her her off day + additional trip so collect same day. Anyway I handed over my car early, so even if wait until late night to collect I also don't mind. No car sibeh gang kor.

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno why, mine registered on Monday, but only collected the car on Thursday.

I had opted out the solar films and in-car camera.

winnub

Banned
Reaction score
My new car was registered last saturday. Asked my SE when can i collect, she said car not ready, she would update me again. Then why register the car so early, i told her. Today she said she would try to deliver before friday :mad:

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My new car was registered last saturday. Asked my SE when can i collect, she said car not ready, she would update me again. Then why register the car so early, i told her. Today she said she would try to deliver before friday :mad:

if this is from AD is strictly unacceptable. the car should be ready before their registration. Once register delivery is within 24 hours.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AD... :ROFLMAO:

Before that, was undergoing inspection for the new vehicle. Around 2 weeks, according to the sales person.

Dunno whether true or not.
Which AD? Not acceptable. My case, Sales ask me when want to collect as car as is ready. Only when I indicate the date of collection then she will register nearest to my indicated date for collection.

For your case, i assumed stock just arrived and AD straight away registered it before undergoing the usual PDI. This is sucks!

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not acceptable. The feel of looking at the car but cannot use it. Really sucks to max.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AD... :ROFLMAO:

Before that, was undergoing inspection for the new vehicle. Around 2 weeks, according to the sales person.

Dunno whether true or not.
The car doesn't leave the compound, there's no need to register it to move it around the compound. Test drive cars also no license plate what...

I collected my ride was only 13km on the odo.

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The AD is C&C.

Mileage when collected was 27km at Pandan Gardens.

According to the sales, once car arrive must go inspection, so that took 2 weeks.
Registered after inspection which was a Monday, and Thursday collected.
Opted out of solar films and camera installation. Even if opt in, all these installation done within their compound, so dun see how they get 27km on the odometer.

But oh well, got the car in one piece despite waiting more than 4 months from booking it. So just sua lah.

My previous car was worst. I specifically told my sales guy I'll be going overseas, so don't register the car for me yet.

Then when I was overseas, he sent me a message informing me my car was registered and ready for collection. I said I can't collect since I'm overseas, and he suggested to me to send an email to their management to request for them to store my new car until I'm back.

When I came back, then I found out my sales guy had already left C&C. So I guess he was rushing to register the car to get his commission before his last day. I got my new car 2 weeks after registration.

Anyway, that was the worst experience for me. This one considered ok liao. :ROFLMAO:

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The AD is C&C.

According to the sales, once car arrive must go inspection, so that took 2 weeks.
Opted out of solar films and camera installation. Even if opt in, all these installation done within their compound, so dun see how they get 27km on the odometer.

But oh well, got the car in one piece despite waiting more than 4 months from booking it. So just sua lah.

My previous car was worst. I specifically told my sales guy I'll be going overseas, so don't register the car for me yet.

Then when I was overseas, he sent me a message informing me my car was registered and ready for collection. I said I can't collect since I'm overseas, and he suggested to me to send an email to their management to request for them to store my new car until I'm back.

When I came back, then I found out my sales guy had already left C&C. So I guess he was rushing to register the car to get his commission before his last day. I got my new car 2 weeks after registration.

Anyway, that was the worst experience for me. This one considered ok liao. :ROFLMAO:
27KM on the meter I think is okay. Used to hear stories of how it's 50km and still acceptable.

As for the inspection they won't be driving the car, it's likely via trailer with others, 2 weeks inspection I think reasonable. However, this still doesn't explain why they need to register the car on Monday and collect on Thursday.

My current ride, the SE did mentioned she will register 2 days ahead, I said no, only 1 day before collection which she obliged. Still within the same month of purchase, so her comms and numbers don't really change even if she registered on same day.

As for your agent, even if he had left, you didn't sign the takeover form, he also can't get comms. The car registration doesn't mean he completed the sale. The sale is completed upon you take over the car from CnC.

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The AD is C&C.

I am surprised this experience with C&C. I guess from what you described it is a merc.

I collected mine in Jan before the CNY, I booked in November las year. the sales I deal with is very experienced sales. She message me the car has arrived earlier than expected. It was very fast she got it ready and ask me to pick up from Pandan also initially but then later change to C&C at Alexandra.

I collected the car on the next day the car was registered. The mileage is 21Km when I collected my car.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The AD is C&C.

Anything below 50km should be acceptable bah. Probably most of the travelling done during loading side at departure site.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am surprised this experience with C&C. I guess from what you described it is a merc.

I collected mine in Jan before the CNY, I booked in November las year. the sales I deal with is very experienced sales. She message me the car has arrived earlier than expected. It was very fast she got it ready and ask me to pick up from Pandan also initially but then later change to C&C at Alexandra.

I collected the car on the next day the car was registered. The mileage is 21Km when I collected my car.
Fast fast get her comm also.
There is always a chance for some hiccups as long as involving humans.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.