Collection of New Car

twisti

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine reg last saturday morning and collected in the evening. Was surprised able to collect on the same day

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine reg last saturday morning and collected in the evening. Was surprised able to collect on the same day
Largely dependent on your SE. Weekends are best to serve walk in customers, most of them won't want to deliver vehicles when they need to be in the showroom, guiding people through the functions, car care etc takes anywhere about 45-1 hour.

Most SEs would choose their off days to deliver the ride in the mornings and they can get on with their lives in the noon.

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Largely dependent on your SE. Weekends are best to serve walk in customers, most of them won't want to deliver vehicles when they need to be in the showroom, guiding people through the functions, car care etc takes anywhere about 45-1 hour.

Most SEs would choose their off days to deliver the ride in the mornings and they can get on with their lives in the noon.
True. I collected my ride on Sunday. My SE asked me to collect at 0830 am before the showroom opened.

Viduka00

Reaction score
Am wondering if you guys got bao any ang bao to your SE as a token of appreciation when collecting your car on the day? Or is it you think they learn enough from commission liao so there is no need for ang bao lol

What do you new car owners basically do on collection day and after it? :p

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am wondering if you guys got bao any ang bao to your SE as a token of appreciation when collecting your car on the day? Or is it you think they learn enough from commission liao so there is no need for ang bao lol

i hire lion dance troupe there to celebrate.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I bring my SE go Japan eat sashimi and also bring his family to DisneyLand play 5 days, all expenses paid.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The SE came and follow up after car collection. Buy me a dinner at a posh restaurant in a 5 star hotel and we had a happy ending too.. lolz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.