Come share rock songs that you like from any decade, language or sub-genre

Kum Jit Pow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There’s a bunch of those in the thread y’know.
Me, I grew up on Sabbath and Ozzy, Maiden and Priest ... I even named my son after my guitar hero.
And I am very much into the modern stuff that I’d been sharing in this thread, because these are people who are redefining the genre.

did you go to the maiden concert when they were here? damn that was good. see all the old uncles there singing along. hahaha

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did you go to the maiden concert when they were here? damn that was good. see all the old uncles there singing along. hahaha
I brought my 4yr old girl there thinking she will be the youngest, then I saw this amdl with a baby stroller.
I don’t remember why I didn’t go for Maiden, but I went to Priest ... the 1st one with Lamb of God.

The 2nd Priest gig here Glenn Tipton had already been diagnosed with Parkinsons so I thought I should go because that was probably the last chance to ever watch him play, but I can’t remember why I didn’t in the end.

I went to both Metallica gigs though. And I also went to both Joe Satriani’s gigs ... Joe Satriani was the only 1 I ever brought The Other Half with me.

I also went to the Generation Axe gig with Tosin Abasi, Nuno Bettencourt, Zakk Wylde, Steve Vai and Yngwie Malmsteen. I am now probably the biggest fan of Animals As Leaders on this island.

Malmsteen in contrast, felt really, really dated with all the 80s posturing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.