Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

eip1234

Reaction score
For VoLTE, besides better voice call quality (which may however not be too noticeable), it can do full 4G speed data transmission during the voice calls. Without VoLTE, 4G will go down to 3G during a call. Thus data transmission will be slow. Imagine when you are on a call (using a hands-free, wired or BT), you can with VoLTE still work on emails at normal full speed, download or send large attachments, hop over various websites, work on the files at your cloud drives, etc, etc. This is extremely useful for those who need to frequently attend long conference calls when they are on the road....

hfngshnll

Reaction score
Yes got free caller id for 12 months.
Nope haven't received the biy.ly/sim-only-offer sms..but anyhow submitted a recontract request from that URL a few days back... not sure if it was a factor.

i followed you also, anyhow submitted to recontract to sim only plan using the url link. my current combo 1 contract until end of this month. last month, singtel gave me $200 phone voucher if i recontract to a higher combo 2.

friday nite i submitted, saturday afternoon singtel emailed me the new contract. the 12-month will start immediately after my current combo 1 ends.

monthly $20
data 20GB
free monthly minutes 150
additional local calls minutes 500
additional voice/data/fax minutes 400
free 500 sms
free caller id
free trial entertainment plus (AXN, Lifetime, DIVA, Warner TV, HITS TV, KIX, Animax)

Last edited:

thenextseeker

Reaction score
m1 now no more free caller id, thimnking of porting over to singtel since got free caller id.

is singtel 20GB plan at $20 currently the best deal?

Synnexo

Reaction score
m1 now no more free caller id, thimnking of porting over to singtel since got free caller id.

is singtel 20GB plan at $20 currently the best deal?

When u sign up for 12-month contract at $20, it comes with 150min, 500SMS, 15GB data & CID.

I signed up during National Day so got 500min. A week later, ST gave another 5GB data for a year. So now have 20GB, the rest of benefits are the same.

I think promotion is for porting customers only. For recontact customers, they have 1000min, the rest the of benefits are the same.

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When u sign up for 12-month contract at $20, it comes with 150min, 500SMS, 15GB data & CID.

I signed up during National Day so got 500min. A week later, ST gave another 5GB data for a year. So now have 20GB, the rest of benefits are the same.

I think promotion is for porting customers only. For recontact customers, they have 1000min, the rest the of benefits are the same.
20 gb data is only for recontracting customer right?

Synnexo

Reaction score
20 gb data is only for recontracting customer right?

I'm a port in customer. When I signed up in Aug'19, the promotion was 500min, 500sms, CID & 15GB data. After a week, ST gave another 5GB data, so total is 20GB data.

Reaction score
I want to port my prepaid SH number to circles.life, but they say only postpaid numbers can port. How do I switch my prepaid number to postpaid as cheaply as possible so I can port it over to circles.life?

Thanks!

squarepipe

Reaction score
bzEzn1z.jpg

jiaklormee

Reaction score
Signed up for CL $18 CIS plan (with port in) in early Aug and received my first bill recently, but realised that I can save money by combining RedOne+TPG sim cards on my Xiaomi.

Can I port out of CL to RedOne now and will CL pro-rate the bill? Based on CL's website (https://circlesasiasupport.zendesk....5002403334-Can-I-cancel-my-Circles-Life-plan-), it seems like I can only cancel the line after receiving two bills, and that CL will only process the cancellation at the end of month (hence no pro-rating if I do so earlier?)

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want to port my prepaid SH number to circles.life, but they say only postpaid numbers can port. How do I switch my prepaid number to postpaid as cheaply as possible so I can port it over to circles.life?

Thanks!

Starhub sim only plan loh

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Signed up for CL $18 CIS plan (with port in) in early Aug and received my first bill recently, but realised that I can save money by combining RedOne+TPG sim cards on my Xiaomi.

Can I port out of CL to RedOne now and will CL pro-rate the bill? Based on CL's website (https://circlesasiasupport.zendesk....5002403334-Can-I-cancel-my-Circles-Life-plan-), it seems like I can only cancel the line after receiving two bills, and that CL will only process the cancellation at the end of month (hence no pro-rating if I do so earlier?)

Self answered ?

Last edited:

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score

Why don't you just chat with CL directly instead of waiting for answers here

Shadowz1984

Reaction score

You can port out of Circles anytime after you receive your first bill, but don't expect them to refund back your bill. First bill is basically your Sep bill + Aug bill (pro rated). So rightfully you can port out at the end of Sep to maximize what you pay for. They will however not stop you from porting out at the start of Sep, just don't expect them to refund you for rhe remaining days of Sep.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Reborn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so circles.life $0 flexi wil stay? No news of termination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.