Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
I am on CIS Singtel Combo 3 plan. Expiring 10th September. Planning to downgrade to Singtel SIM-only plan. I have existing Office 365 add-on tagged to my Singtel mobile so I have to continue with Singtel, if not have to pay early termination for the Office 365. :eek:

Is the caller-ID also an add-on for the Singtel SIM-only plan for re-contracting customers? Need to pay? Currently, my CIS Combo 3 plan has free caller-ID. I am assuming if I downgrade to SIM-only plan, I will need to pay for the caller-ID?

hisokaomi

Reaction score
I am on CIS Singtel Combo 3 plan. Expiring 10th September. Planning to downgrade to Singtel SIM-only plan. I have existing Office 365 add-on tagged to my Singtel mobile so I have to continue with Singtel, if not have to pay early termination for the Office 365. :eek:

Is the caller-ID also an add-on for the Singtel SIM-only plan for re-contracting customers? Need to pay? Currently, my CIS Combo 3 plan has free caller-ID. I am assuming if I downgrade to SIM-only plan, I will need to pay for the caller-ID?

I had downgraded from combo 1 to SIM only early this year, caller id is not included in SIM only, need to pay extra around $5 for caller id.

Synnexo

Reaction score
ST change its SIM only plan. Now is $25.35 for 20GB, 150nin, 500SMS & free CID. Think for port in promotion.

terrixtur

Master Member
Reaction score
ST change its SIM only plan. Now is $25.35 for 20GB, 150nin, 500SMS & free CID. Think for port in promotion.

$5.35/month more for extra 5GB (extra 0GB for those who signed up between Aug and Sep). Singtel being Singtel as usual. They even removed the no-contract 3GB plan.

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
I am confused with the Singtel SIM-only plan. Did Singtel change the plan these 2 days?

I recall the SIM-only had more options a few days ago. Probably was the COMEX promotion?

Is the current Singtel SIM-only plan worth to take up?

Feels like Singtel nerfed the SIM-only plan.

greythorne

Reaction score
I had downgraded from combo 1 to SIM only early this year, caller id is not included in SIM only, need to pay extra around $5 for caller id.

I don’t know but received an email about the above plan. $20 for 1000mins talktime, 20gb data and 500 sms with CID free for 12 months. First the deadline was 26 sep now it’s 17 sep.

Is it worth getting the above plan?

titiju

Reaction score
Signed up for CL $18 CIS plan (with port in) in early Aug and received my first bill recently, but realised that I can save money by combining RedOne+TPG sim cards on my Xiaomi.

Can I port out of CL to RedOne now and will CL pro-rate the bill? Based on CL's website (https://circlesasiasupport.zendesk....5002403334-Can-I-cancel-my-Circles-Life-plan-), it seems like I can only cancel the line after receiving two bills, and that CL will only process the cancellation at the end of month (hence no pro-rating if I do so earlier?)

The page made it very clear.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don’t know but received an email about the above plan. $20 for 1000mins talktime, 20gb data and 500 sms with CID free for 12 months. First the deadline was 26 sep now it’s 17 sep.

If you prefer Singtel network and not likely to switch, this is definitely a good plan.

Some of us already renewed.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

seems that non port-in is no free CID...?? :s22::s22:

seriously these days there is no use being loyal one... is better if u keep hopping telcos... :s13:

regards,
wacky

mankind66

Reaction score

Normally, no cid and only 15gb. Just sign lah
After deadline, will be back to normal.
If you need overseas usage, get singtel, if no, get gomo

townman

Reaction score

seriously these days there is no use being loyal one... is better if u keep hopping telcos... :s13:

regards,
wacky

Not everyone can hop, I've to stay with SingTel because M1 totally no signal and Starhub is hit and miss (sometimes can use sometime cannot use even show 2 signal bar) at my workplace.

xfactor

Banned
Reaction score
Not everyone can hop, I've to stay with SingTel because M1 totally no signal and Starhub is hit and miss (sometimes can use sometime cannot use even show 2 signal bar) at my workplace.

My 家 no StarHub signal.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

regards,
wacky

I renewed my SIM only with 3 months of contract remaining.

I am getting the free CID.

Was paying $25 for little data. Now paying $20 for much more data.

That's why this is a no brainer plan for me.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I renewed my SIM only with 3 months of contract remaining.

I am getting the free CID.

Was paying $25 for little data. Now paying $20 for much more data.

That's why this is a no brainer plan for me.

ic... they specially extend the offer to u huh...? wonder does all existing customers get the offer or only "selected" ones..?

regards,
wacky

markyII

Reaction score
ic... they specially extend the offer to u huh...? wonder does all existing customers get the offer or only "selected" ones..?

regards,
wacky

I got this email too, haven't renewed my contract and am still on the 12gb old plan.

markyII

Reaction score

Weird, my deadline put 30th sep.

Worth it for the first 12 months only, after that it'll just be 3gb, no free calls/sms/called id.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.