Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuscape

Reaction score
Currently on m1 Sim-only 25$ plan with free caller id and weekend data

Would it be wise to change to Grid ? any feedback on grid?
How did u manage to get free caller ID & weekend data? I know bout promo free caller ID for 3 mths (temporarily), yours is permanent? R u on CIS?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

boliao45

Reaction score
Early bird promo when M1 announce their one plan in May, promo ends 30 Jun already

How did u manage to get free caller ID & weekend data? I know bout promo free caller ID for 3 mths (temporarily), yours is permanent? R u on CIS?

Yihaoong

Reaction score
Got gomo for my mom but just realise GOMO got no autoroaming, very disapointed.

Gomo work like prepaid. You pay first before they give you any service.

Gomo disable their roaming call service as the price is very expensive. However they have data roaming, just simply purchase it before your flight. (You still can call via WhatsApp call)

If you are afraid of extra charges (additional cost) gomo plans should be the best. You only get what you paid for.

Last edited:

ichinisan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You should just remain with your current plan. It is the best plan for those who signed up early. I don’t think there are any other plans close to it.

Reaction score

I really love Grid. It provides with everything I need! 40GB, $24.90 with rebates and rewards system, the 200sms and 200mins is more than sufficient for me also.. no issue with coverage on ground and underground def faster than my m1 and starhub lines last time.. best is no contract

cruizer_ph

Reaction score
I really love Grid. It provides with everything I need! 40GB, $24.90 with rebates and rewards system, the 200sms and 200mins is more than sufficient for me also.. no issue with coverage on ground and underground def faster than my m1 and starhub lines last time.. best is no contract
Grid MVNO uses Starhub right?...I highly doubt they can be faster than Starhub itself...

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking to terminate my Singtel Combo XO plan but not sure which to go for. My biggest priority is value and free caller ID. So far I QC the following:

1. Circles Life $18/month for 1 year with 20GB data, free caller ID
2. M1 SIM-only $25/month for 6 months free callerID, then $30.35 after

Wanted to put Giga in but heard Starhub reception not good.

chaostay

Reaction score
looking to terminate my Singtel Combo XO plan but not sure which to go for. My biggest priority is value and free caller ID. So far I QC the following:

1. Circles Life $18/month for 1 year with 20GB data, free caller ID
2. M1 SIM-only $25/month for 6 months free callerID, then $30.35 after

Wanted to put Giga in but heard Starhub reception not good.

Circles Life is the better option. I'm loving my Circles.Life mobile plan and I thought you would enjoy being on Circles.Life too. Use my referral code GUU8M when you signup! Find out more: https://shop.circles.life?reset=true&referral=GUU8M

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thats why im still considering. The plan perks are there but the reception issues are just getting worst and worst :sad:

You should just remain with your current plan. It is the best plan for those who signed up early. I don’t think there are any other plans close to it.

fergsu

Reaction score
Thats why im still considering. The plan perks are there but the reception issues are just getting worst and worst :sad:

Reception gotten worse meh? Seems like no difference to me leh. In fact now I can connect at my lrt station which used to always revert to H.

nuscape

Reaction score
Just got confirmation bout the conversion from M1 personal to Corporate Individual, now I'm getting free caller ID, weekend data, spotify data, roaming sub. on SIM-only plan $25.

Yihaoong

Reaction score
Just got confirmation bout the conversion from M1 personal to Corporate Individual, now I'm getting free caller ID, weekend data, spotify data, roaming sub. on SIM-only plan $25.

Sim only offer for cis customer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.