Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmradio

Reaction score
I find it annoying that they don’t show the accumulative data used for my SH line since I have the $20 50gb add on with speed cap after the allocated bundle. Now all I see is an annoying infinity sign zzz

ineser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody knows Starhub min data block size charging can*********t find it anywhere

According to this

charge-per-data-block.jpg

SH is unknown

Posted from PCWX using Nexus 6P

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you think it's practical to measure to 1B for data block?

I know text messages don't carry much data.

Let's assume 100B for each text message.

You send 1000 text messages every month. Therefore,

1B data block means 100KB total usage.

1KB data block means 1MB total usage.

mistersoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find it annoying that they don’t show the accumulative data used for my SH line since I have the $20 50gb add on with speed cap after the allocated bundle. Now all I see is an annoying infinity sign zzz
Infinity means like unlimited data. No need see how much you use already mah. Hehe

Sent from a mobile phone using GAGT

gerrickchua

Reaction score
Any M1 users with unlimited weekend data able to confirm that data used during the weekends will not be added/counted in your total data usage?

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any M1 users with unlimited weekend data able to confirm that data used during the weekends will not be added/counted in your total data usage?

Yes, the data counter will be paused from saturday 00:00hrs. You will not see any data rise during weekends.

zzxxzzxx

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes. M1 u
Unlimited Weekend Data.
During that period, you won't see any increase in usage from the App.

For SH, it shows in different graph.

xKazeolus

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.

i have recon the $20 plan for 20gb :vijayadmin:

anyone happen to know what's the earliest/latest to recontract within the 12 mths? Mine will due 1st week of Nov, so wondering if recontract now will incurr any penalty?

davi502

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone happen to know what's the earliest/latest to recontract within the 12 mths? Mine will due 1st week of Nov, so wondering if recontract now will incurr any penalty?

My old combo plan is also ending in Nov. I recontracted smoothly without any penalties.

bodohboy

Reaction score
Wah sian Singtel not much promos for port-in customers, yesterday went down and their SIM-ONLY Plan only got FREE Caller ID and Free Registration for $25.35/month, 12 months contract (20gb, 150mins, 500sms)

Now considering GOMO with FREE Caller ID and Free Registration for $20/month, No Contract (20gb, 200mins, 200sms). Anyways anyone knows if I port over four different lines at four different dates will I be charged on four separate dates or can I bill it together as one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.