Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Idk why Singtel still offering Apple Music when not everyone is using Apple Phones. They could have offered Free Spotify or viu, at least both are supported on Android and Apple mobile operating system

well... with the 12mth free cast entertainment thingy u can select viu premium...??

Rb1T2Zf.png

regards,
wacky

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
Looking for no contract m1 or singtel network. Use for 9-12 months. Which plan is recommended now? Thanks

Aw2006

Reaction score
I know Singtel pattern. They hope that you forget to cancel and start charging you premium. Those free services are lousy. They gave me Hooq. Nothing much to watch.

intime

Reaction score
Looking for no contract m1 or singtel network. Use for 9-12 months. Which plan is recommended now? Thanks

singtel only has 1 no contract sim-only plan, $20, 6GB, free incoming calls/sms, no mins, no sms. basically not worth it at all. :(

Else you have to look at singtel's mvno GOMO (no contract), $20, 20GB, 200mins, 200sms, free caller id, free incoming calls. Got option to add on another $10, 10GB, 100mins, 100sms. No singtel add on or other singtel services.

M1 is still the better ones currently.

Last edited:

gong318

Reaction score
m1 Sim only plan sim card waiver fee of $37.45 ended on 2nd July

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

o2atom

Reaction score
m1 Sim only plan sim card waiver fee of $37.45 ended on 2nd July

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Just curious if we have unused M1 sim card from previous terminated subscription, can we use that and get a waiver fee? :)

i.Singaporean

Reaction score
Just curious if we have unused M1 sim card from previous terminated subscription, can we use that and get a waiver fee? :)

:s13:

Can't lah.. :o

Try asking nicely for a wavier?

I got 2 lines that can recontract soon and I'm not gonna pay $38 each man..

Edit: Wait, I just realised if I already have M1 sim card and I recontract them, I don't need pay another SIM card for $38 right?

Last edited:

titiju

Reaction score
:s13:

Can't lah.. :o

Try asking nicely for a wavier?

I got 2 lines that can recontract soon and I'm not gonna pay $38 each man..

Edit: Wait, I just realised if I already have M1 sim card and I recontract them, I don't need pay another SIM card for $38 right?
Yes. Only if u request to have a new sim in case u are using normal sim card size which no longer fits into modern phones.

boliao45

Reaction score
Back when esim just launch, the cso don't really have a clue whether waiver can be given, i did try my luck with a number of calls until i got one who says can waive off.

Also back when one plan just launch, i remember reading free sim inclusive of esim when signing up online. But that promote seems to have ended.

Now, i think you have to try your luck with the old method.

Technically, this should save M1 operational costs in long run and even other telcos in the region all giving esim conversion for free, can't understand the reason for the charge unless maybe it's the costs of esim exclusivity in sg(for the first year)being transfer down to end users...

Anyone got try ask for wavier to switch to eSIM and approved? :s13:

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Back when esim just launch, the cso don't really have a clue whether waiver can be given, i did try my luck with a number of calls until i got one who says can waive off.

Also back when one plan just launch, i remember reading free sim inclusive of esim when signing up online. But that promote seems to have ended.

Technically, this should save M1 operational costs in long run and even other telcos in the region all giving esim conversion for free, can't understand the reason for the charge unless maybe it's the costs of esim exclusivity in sg(for the first year)being transfer down to end users...

Same as why caller-id need to pay. While prepaid all free.

They just wanna squeeze every cent available.

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What I know is, for M1 Citibank users, can get waivers for most stuff:

Like DataPassport activation, $2.
Lost or replacement SIM.
Mostly New SIM.

If go to cyber fairs and apply card and SIM, think straightaway waiver upon first bill.
Cos everything is charged to the card.

o2atom

Reaction score

Telco needs to recoup the cost to implement eSIM.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure M1 prioritizes own people more on their network..

Got a few times Circle users dc or got connection issues but M1 users okay

Normally this is the network priority, it's just whether the prioritization is apparent or not.
- MNO Postpaid (new plans)
- MNO Postpaid (old plans)
- MNO Prepaid
- MVNO Postpaid
- MVNO Prepaid

So not surprising when there's network congestion, M1 customer gets priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.