Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aw2006

Reaction score
I m stuck with stupid m1 plan.
Another year to go before I can convert to sim-only plan.
Paying like $40 monthly for 3gb data. whereas market now $30 monthly is 30gb.

They offer me recontract voucher but only limited to plan-with-devices, still need topup $100. Stuck another 2 years. Crap.

I worst. Stuck with Singtel combo 3 paying close to $62.90 not including caller ID for pathetic 3gb. Singtel should have good sense to up the plan and stop giving us useless TV plan. All waiting to jump boat.

JustDoLor

Reaction score
Vivobee is prepaid card? So no port over?

Pay $5 use for 1mth... can auto renew using apps? Didn’t pay on 2nd mth, phone number cut-off, need to get another SIM card?

Only got Android apps, no iOS?
Got free caller-ID?

From fb post:
1. Credit card top-up not available since Thursday
2. Maintenance perform after mid-night can have intermittent service disruption.....

If got overseas friends coming, I think can get for them if shop nearby lor.... cheapest prepaid card?

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$1 for 12 months. :)
Only for FT and FW

where does it state so? Searched the terms and conditions

If the subscribed service is Bee Unlimited Membership, the Minimum Period is TWELVE (12) months and no refund is given back to user for early termination; If there is no Top up or Add-On purchase within every 30 days, the membership plan will be suspended for 90 days before termination. During the suspension period, an activation fee may be imposed to re-activate the service.

Eligibility to sign up for SIM Membership Services: To sign up for SIM Membership Services, you need to ensure the following: -

2.1 SIM Membership sign up is currently available for Singapore NRIC, 11B, S Pass, Work Permit (WP), Employment Pass (EP) and Dependant's Pass holders living in Singapore. Registration for Singaporean and Permanent Residents (PR) will be available at a later date.

2.2 You must be 18 years old and above to sign up for SIM Membership.

2.3 You must not have more than 3 SIM Memberships at the same time when applying for SIM Membership Service.

2.4 If you apply more than 1 SIM Membership Service, your existing service must not be in Suspension mode.

2.5 At any point of time, you are ONLY eligible to have ONE (1) Bee Unlimited Membership. If you are an existing customer with more than ONE (1) Bee Unlimited Membership, you will only be able to maintain ONE (1) Bee Unlimited Membership.

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SIM Membership sign up is currently available for Singapore NRIC, 11B, S Pass, Work Permit (WP), Employment Pass (EP) and Dependant's Pass holders living in Singapore. Registration for Singaporean and Permanent Residents (PR) will be available at a later date.

Actually this part, I am confused. It says currently available for NRIC, but registration available at a later date.

Yihaoong

Reaction score
$1 plan only for FW

$5 plan for all ppl.

If you want to know more about the above plans, please check out on their webpage and or their shop

SIM Membership sign up is currently available for Singapore NRIC, 11B, S Pass, Work Permit (WP), Employment Pass (EP) and Dependant's Pass holders living in Singapore. Registration for Singaporean and Permanent Residents (PR) will be available at a later date.

Actually this part, I am confused. It says currently available for NRIC, but registration available at a later date.

cantona81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using volte, your calls connect faster, voice will be clearer (digital calls). Just like whatsapp call voice quality.

If no volte, can tru VoWIFI too. Voice over wifi
I was previously with ST and now with CL. From my experience, the call quality was not much difference. I don't know maybe I wasn't attentive enuff to spot the difference. For me, as long as I can made out what the other party was talking and vice versa, it's good enuff...
I must admit that when I first switched to CL and saw that no more VoLTE logo, I felt a bit sad... Like a downgrade on my network. But after a while, felt that it's actually OK without the VoLTE...

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$1 plan only for FW

$5 plan for all ppl.

If you want to know more about the above plans, please check out on their webpage and or their shop

Their terms like a lot of them hidden if you don't look carefully. And not clear.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I worst. Stuck with Singtel combo 3 paying close to $62.90 not including caller ID for pathetic 3gb. Singtel should have good sense to up the plan and stop giving us useless TV plan. All waiting to jump boat.

Some of us may have entered into a contract with an expensive plan in the past.

Sadist4life

Reaction score
Using volte, your calls connect faster, voice will be clearer (digital calls). Just like whatsapp call voice quality.

If no volte, can tru VoWIFI too. Voice over wifi

Volte calls are way clearer than whatsapp voice calls. VoWifi and WhatsApp call quality are comparable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.