Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Weird, my deadline put 30th sep.

Worth it for the first 12 months only, after that it'll just be 3gb, no free calls/sms/called id.

If you sign up, enjoy the good deal in the next 12 months.

After 12 months, you are free to switch.

adrianch

Reaction score
I don’t know but received an email about the above plan. $20 for 1000mins talktime, 20gb data and 500 sms with CID free for 12 months. First the deadline was 26 sep now it’s 17 sep.

Is it worth getting the above plan?

I have also received this email. Deadline is 30 Sep.

I have tried to recontract to this plan for the 2nd time, now waiting for reply. My current SIM-only contract is ending next month.

adrianch

Reaction score
I renewed my SIM only with 3 months of contract remaining.

I am getting the free CID.

Was paying $25 for little data. Now paying $20 for much more data.

That's why this is a no brainer plan for me.

I'm now paying $20 for 7GB, 150 mins and 500 SMS plus another $5 for caller ID.

The recontract offer is $20 for 20GB, 1000 mins, 500 SMS and free caller ID.

This recontract plan is very good deal.

Synnexo

Reaction score
I'm now paying $20 for 7GB, 150 mins and 500 SMS plus another $5 for caller ID.

The recontract offer is $20 for 20GB, 1000 mins, 500 SMS and free caller ID.

This recontract plan is very good deal.

Surely.its one of the best plan available. Sign & use first. $20 to $25 range with 15GB to 20GB is likely to be the new norm.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Did m1 sneakily remove free caller ID and free unlimited weekend data? Those 2 are chargeable at $5 and $6 respectively now.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did m1 sneakily remove free caller ID and free unlimited weekend data? Those 2 are chargeable at $5 and $6 respectively now.

Yes for M1 sim-only plan... They only gave free 3 months for recontract but give free 6 mths for new sign ups... Haiz. No more NTUC plus, CIS plans, etc liao.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
That is ultimate. Recontracting customers better take note because they will be charged CID immediately.

Yes for M1 sim-only plan... They only gave free 3 months for recontract but give free 6 mths for new sign ups... Haiz. No more NTUC plus, CIS plans, etc liao.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is ultimate. Recontracting customers better take note because they will be charged CID immediately.

Sorry, my bad. New sign ups given free 3mths CID. Port over given free 6 mths CID. They really bochup recontracting customers.

mistersoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bad move. Now thinking to jump ship. But to where? Haha like where also same.

Sent from a mobile phone using GAGT

boliao45

Reaction score
Not really true... For existing customer who's already having free cid or previously sign up free unlimited weekend. It will continue until end of the preexisting offer.
Only those existing customers who have nothing will continue to have nothing.

Sorry, my bad. New sign ups given free 3mths CID. Port over given free 6 mths CID. They really bochup recontracting customers.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really true... For existing customer who's already having free cid or previously sign up free unlimited weekend. It will continue until end of the preexisting offer.
Only those existing customers who have nothing will continue to have nothing.

My mum's plan is under NTUC but the extra gb under perks disappear after contract ended.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really shooting yourself in the foot with a single SIM phone. At least iPhone can use esim and normal sim concurrently. google pixel phone can't use both simultaneously....

Why are you so hard up with having more than 1 SIM?

Not everyone likes having multiple SIM.

boliao45

Reaction score
Maybe your contact has already ended? I got on the ntuc promotion last year end, made the switch to one plan in may this year, still can see 31gb

My mum's plan is under NTUC but the extra gb under perks disappear after contract ended.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe your contact has already ended? I got on the ntuc promotion last year end, made the switch to one plan in may this year, still can see 31gb

Yes, i recontracted after it expired. My mum saw in her M1 app that the extra 1gb has disappeared.

squarepipe

Reaction score
Why are you so hard up with having more than 1 SIM?

Not everyone likes having multiple SIM.

With only 1 sim you have to force yourself into a one size fits all plan.

Having 2 gives you freedom to choose and flexibility.

Also according to government statistics
https://data.gov.sg/dataset/mobile-...ource_id=26e9766b-a42d-468c-9c25-88d89b850823
The majority of people have multiple mobile plans. Its more unusual to just have one line. Personally most of the people I know also have 2 mobile lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.