Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you mean $5.35? There isn't any negative sign at the back on my service agreement.

Mine got negative sign.

Anyway just wait for the bill.

Your contract agreement was recorded when read out to you over the phone.

Mine got SMS proof.

queerquirks

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone on grid mobile? Only interested cause at the promo 40 gb for 25 a month.

They using singtel network eijft/right?

Synnexo

Reaction score
I received my contract agreement via email. There was no phone call from Singtel to me.

Refer to the email offer that was sent to u. If the promotion mechanics include CID then there should be no charge. Wait for the first bill or call CSO to clarify.

adrianch

Reaction score
Refer to the email offer that was sent to u. If the promotion mechanics include CID then there should be no charge. Wait for the first bill or call CSO to clarify.

The email offer that I received mentioned free caller ID.

Caller ID is included in the service agreement, but no promo validity period and promo price are shown, only shown activation date which is last year and the price of $5.35. Will wait for the next bill to see if there is any changes.

Last edited:

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I signed the Singtel 24-months Office 365 Home package in March 2019. So I am stuck with Singtel until 2021. No choice but to continue with Singtel.

Have to pay an early termination fee for the Office 365 Home if I jump ship.

Caller-ID is only free for those who port-in to Singtel. Other than this condition, caller-ID is not free.

So my Singtel 10GB SIM-only plan monthly bill is $25.35 + $5.35 caller-id +$9.90 Office 365 Home

sneaky... having these "discounted" value-added services with contract is another way to make ppl recontract their mobile plans without actually recontracting... :vijayadmin:

regards,
wacky

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh? Change again??

Sent from a mobile phone using GAGT

LOL..! i think that seems like a "secret" page for the SIM only plans...?? :s13: if u follow from the main homepage and try to find the SIM only plans under the drop-down menu... it only have the $25.35 20GB plan and the no-contract $20 plan..

regards,
wacky

adrianch

Reaction score
LOL..! i think that seems like a "secret" page for the SIM only plans...?? :s13: if u follow from the main homepage and try to find the SIM only plans under the drop-down menu... it only have the $25.35 20GB plan and the no-contract $20 plan..

regards,
wacky

On the main page under the 20GB plan, there is options to sign up for 40GB and 70GB.

xfactor

Banned
Reaction score
rcyi71T_d.jpg

I 刚看到 I got 23gb 而不是 20gb for the recontract $20/mth, 1000 分钟

goblinn

Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone run through the giga! port in process? Read the FAQ that once registered, will deiver a temporary SIM giga number to me on the next working day. If lets say i register on Saturday, the SIM comes Monday, does that mean Sat and Sun my current telco line will be terminated already? Or is it on Mon once i receive SIM card and do the port in then only current telco terminated?

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone run through the giga! port in process? Read the FAQ that once registered, will deiver a temporary SIM giga number to me on the next working day. If lets say i register on Saturday, the SIM comes Monday, does that mean Sat and Sun my current telco line will be terminated already? Or is it on Mon once i receive SIM card and do the port in then only current telco terminated?

Porting will happen on the 3rd or 4th day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.