Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuShiWo

Reaction score
Starhub has a new CEO position.

Customer Experience Officer.

All I can say their customer service has improved over the years.

It was fast for me to reach their CSO based on recent encounters.

Last week, I tried to reach Starhub CS via Live Chat. Was kicked out 3 times, just cos there was no available CSO. If this is their current improved customer service experience, I wouldn't want to imagine how it was like previously.

Even Grid gives me better online support, albeit slow response time.

Sonoda Umi

Reaction score
anybody on Zero1 now? asking for my brother...

He wants to change number as the new number starts with 89xx but there is no option to change number in his account

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last week, I tried to reach Starhub CS via Live Chat. Was kicked out 3 times, just cos there was no available CSO. If this is their current improved customer service experience, I wouldn't want to imagine how it was like previously.

Starhub has a new CEO position.

Customer Experience Officer.

All I can say their customer service has improved over the years.

It was fast for me to reach their CSO based on recent encounters.
last time heard it took ages just to connect to a CSO. Looks like M1 got a new competitor in customer service. :s13:

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Didn't try the live chat so cannot comment.

I called a couple of times. Can reach a human a CSO within a few seconds of waiting.

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
starhub sim only $25 plan doesn't come with any free sms is it?? don't see any info about sms anywhere. Sometimes need to send sms for contest bank verification etc.

You sign up for recurring bill payment. Got free 100 sms

mankind66

Reaction score
Plan to get a cis plan when my contract ends in October. Plan to get it with new iPhone. Currently on starhub.
Getting the lower tier plan.
Which telco is the cheapest?
Thanks

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Plan to get a cis plan when my contract ends in October. Plan to get it with new iPhone. Currently on starhub.
Thanks
just get Sim only plans

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks
More worth to get SIM only plans now. Get your phone outside either by installments, if you really need a new phone.

Depends on what you need, there are so many options for you now.

Starhub do have 15GB/mth, unlimited weekend data, 100mins outgoing, 0 sms, free caller ID.

If you need more data, can consider M1 as they have 30GB for $25/mth. You get 1k mins, 1k sms.

MSN002

Reaction score
More worth to get SIM only plans now. Get your phone outside either by installments, if you really need a new phone.

Depends on what you need, there are so many options for you now.

Starhub do have 15GB/mth, unlimited weekend data, 100mins outgoing, 0 sms, free caller ID.

If you need more data, can consider M1 as they have 30GB for $25/mth. You get 1k mins, 1k sms.

Just signed up Starhub 15GB/$20/mth, unlimited weekend data, 200mins outgoing, 100 sms, free caller ID at Comex Show.

cantona81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I keep seeing a gomo advertisement banner when surfing the net.
It says $2 for 3GB of data. Switch over before 30 Sept.
When I click on the ad, it brings me to gomo website, but I couldn't find any info regarding that promo.
Anyone have any info on this promo?

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Hi guys, I keep seeing a gomo advertisement banner when surfing the net.
It says $2 for 3GB of data. Switch over before 30 Sept.
When I click on the ad, it brings me to gomo website, but I couldn't find any info regarding that promo.
Anyone have any info on this promo?
$20 for 30gb is it? The promotion is only for first month.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

AlvinDj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking if I should stick with m1 as my 1 year contract sim only is up in a months time..

Previously having the NTUC Member perks quite worth it with the free CID / Roaming / 10% but apparently it's over now..

Still worth it to keep with M1 or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.