Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

boliao45

Reaction score
Back in may M1 offering to waive termination charge for contract for my sim users converting to one plan, you didn't made the jump then? It was still with free cid and free weekend data...

I'd suggest to call cso to see what they can offer you or else just jump ship to other telcos....

Thinking if I should stick with m1 as my 1 year contract sim only is up in a months time..

Previously having the NTUC Member perks quite worth it with the free CID / Roaming / 10% but apparently it's over now..

Still worth it to keep with M1 or?

kailing85

Reaction score
No leh, it was $2 for 3GB. Only for switch over.
I tried to find the ad again, but can't get it to come out again...

I saw the ad 1-2 weeks ago. It was a way to attract customers to check out the gomo no contract $20 plan (for those who switch over will get 30GB for 1st month only). Eg. $2 for 3GB, no contract plan $20 for 30GB. Gomo does not offer 3GB no contract plan for $2.

The current ad is get $1 for 1.5GB with GOMO, no contract plan 30GB for $20. Similar marketing gimmick. Do a quick search online and you will know what I mean.

Last edited:

cantona81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw the ad 1-2 weeks ago. It was a way to attract customers to check out the gomo no contract $20 plan (for those who switch over will get 30GB for 1st month only). Eg. $2 for 3GB, no contract plan $20 for 30GB. Gomo does not offer 3GB no contract plan for $2.

The current ad is get $1 for 1.5GB with GOMO, no contract plan 30GB for $20. Similar marketing gimmick. Do a quick search online and you will know what I mean.
Oic... Wah, now they resort to such tactics to lure ppl to click their ads...

adrianch

Reaction score
Singtel SIM-only recontract offer includes the following:

20GB
1000 mins
500 SMS
Free Caller ID

My SIM-only recontract started on 14 Sep. Today (16 Sep), I saw the following in the app and portal. I did not subscribe to any talktime or SMS add-on.

20GB
1150 mins
1000 SMS

ba1OEWH.jpg

Received my bill, was charged $5 for caller ID from 12 Sep to 11 Oct. Have just send my feedback to them.

Last edited:

mistersoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

20GB
1000 mins
500 SMS
Free Caller ID

My SIM-only recontract started on 14 Sep. Today (16 Sep), I saw the following in the app and portal. I did not subscribe to any talktime or SMS add-on.

20GB
1150 mins
1000 SMS

ba1OEWH.jpg

Received my bill, was charged $5 for caller ID from 12 Sep to 11 Oct. Have just send my feedback to them.
This one good leh. New signed customers have or not ah? :)

Sent from a mobile phone using GAGT

baby0nboard

Reaction score

20GB
1000 mins
500 SMS
Free Caller ID

20GB
1150 mins
1000 SMS

ba1OEWH.jpg

yeah same, i took a similar plan like yours. in my singtel app, it actually shows unlimited calls and unlimited sms.

weird, but I think it's good to have. I could never max it out though.

adrianch

Reaction score
yeah same, i took a similar plan like yours. in my singtel app, it actually shows unlimited calls and unlimited sms.

weird, but I think it's good to have. I could never max it out though.

How much data, talktime and SMS did Singtel give you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.