Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

galaxyuser

Reaction score
Well if that's the case, I guess M1 and Singtel are better on that front.

So I just signed to SH and with this free weekend data anyone noticed the speed is capped to 5 mbps during sat and sun even data consumption is less then 10 gb in town or in the east ? During weekdays I can easily hit over 50 mbps this 10 times slow down is significant, of course surfing still works but downloading makes a lot of difference.

fmradio

Reaction score
So I went to call and complain now I get inverted speeds 50mbps download and 5 mbps upload lol but I don’t care about uploads so something is funky with them lol

Reaction score
Does anyone know which MVNO provide proper billing like those 3 telcos? Need it for submission to coy for claiming.

Any sample bills?

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mvno have to buy resources from the mno. I don't see how mvno can give unlimited while the mno can't since they are using the same infrastructure.

personally i prefer slower speed rather then outright no data or exorbitant overcharges

MVNO burning cash from angel investors.... after they have burned away the cash we will see how well they can really do... :)

regards,
wacky

shawnng

Reaction score
Most mvno have proper ebilling. Just some have messy billing.

I like how redONE did it, they dont save your cc details. On top you can pay at any of their shop.

Does anyone know which MVNO provide proper billing like those 3 telcos? Need it for submission to coy for claiming.

Any sample bills?

Aikon

Reaction score
So I just signed to SH and with this free weekend data anyone noticed the speed is capped to 5 mbps during sat and sun even data consumption is less then 10 gb in town or in the east ? During weekdays I can easily hit over 50 mbps this 10 times slow down is significant, of course surfing still works but downloading makes a lot of difference.

Nope I’m at Sun Plaza food court, getting 25 Mbps on iPhone 11. I haven’t had a speed issue with Starhub though.

squarepipe

Reaction score
Alot of merchants save our CC details.

Even Google saves most of my CC details.

I don't trust any website with my cc info. To be safe I use youtrip prepaid debit card to pay.

Many moons ago I had a fraudulent charge on my debit card and it was a pain the arse to resolve.

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why can the 3 big ones, make the plans woth a certain number of GB data, and then slow down after we hit the quota? This will also mean "unlimited". Don't you agree?

Now is need pay. Zzz.

Sent from a mobile phone using GAGT

Starhub have the unlimited plan.
$25 base 15GB + 50GB (@$20).
With $5 monthly rebate.
Its $40 for 65GB full speed, then Throttled.

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Any sample bills?
If can claim from company then just choose the handset plan and sell the phone.

Reaction score
Gomo & zero1 don’t have any billing invoice for reimbursement purpose.

Most mvno have proper ebilling. Just some have messy billing.

I like how redONE did it, they dont save your cc details. On top you can pay at any of their shop.

nuscape

Reaction score
I called M1 and been told that I can change to CIS (corporate individual) account so I can get caller ID & roaming sub waiver on SIM only plan. Anyone tried and is it worth? Any catch if changing to CIS?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently on m1 Sim-only 25$ plan with free caller id and weekend data

Would it be wise to change to Grid ? any feedback on grid?

myshoes

Reaction score
Got gomo for my mom but just realise GOMO got no autoroaming, very disapointed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.