Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Switched to Circles.Life.

Never try to pay such low monthly subscription before, so no matter good or bad at least must try once. Haha.

2 more hours to decide... ha ha..

I'm thinking TPG probably would give very good package to kick start their business and the CL contracts is just half way through.

The stress of having to move exactly after 1 year, else need to pay $28/-. May be can move to RedOne (CL 10K vs RO 100K per blk).. and then see TPG offering... Not sure if TPG is ready by Feb next year... still no underground MRT signal yet.

my6600

Reaction score
The 100 min given for Circle Life includes both outgoing and incoming calls? Can top up if insufficient?

the 100 mins will be used for both incoming and outgoing calls. combined usage.

if you want unlimited calls, just add $2 per month, then ur outgoing call mins will be 100 mins full.

besides, for those of you who ported over to circles life today. Does the email after you submit the order reflects the discounts (be it the $10 or $11?)

Sumimasen

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'm thinking TPG probably would give very good package to kick start their business and the CL contracts is just half way through.

The stress of having to move exactly after 1 year, else need to pay $28/-. May be can move to RedOne (CL 10K vs RO 100K per blk).. and then see TPG offering... Not sure if TPG is ready by Feb next year... still no underground MRT signal yet.

Why need exactly 1yr? In between if there is other better offer can just port out since this is not a 1-yr contract plan right?

yuanzhe

Reaction score
the 100 mins will be used for both incoming and outgoing calls. combined usage.

if you want unlimited calls, just add $2 per month, then ur outgoing call mins will be 100 mins full.

besides, for those of you who ported over to circles life today. Does the email after you submit the order reflects the discounts (be it the $10 or $11?)

No, emails never reflect any $10 or $11 discount. How should we check to confirm?

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score

I think you just think too much. all the plans are without contract. Anyone can just switch to a better deal anytime. Why need to worry about after one year how? just enjoy what you have now.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanted to switch from Starhub to CL for my wife.

Upon hearing about CL, she quickly rejected my proposal. :s13:

She said her friends all complaining about their network at the work place.

Bumiputera

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah lau, share circle life $7 lobang also tio ntuc pts....

7xyc8wZ.png

Sumimasen

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good better best for $7 asked so many questions Hahahaha I buay tahan lol

Last edited:

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok... ok... I read this...

Price returns to $28/mo after 1 year.
Cancel anytime.

I thought the "Cancel anytime." is after the 1 year.... as it's written in that sequence. If no contract, then it's easier to decide !

To be frank, given so many negative feedback about m1 network, I do not give much hope on CL. However, given the price, I am willing to take the risk to try. I have prepared for the worst to switch back to Starhub if it is really that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.