Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, cannot wait to port out my 2 years contract with M1 (this one claim company one, thats why choose contract). Along green line mrt underground, browsing is intermittent and slow. My secondary phone with gomo much more better.

Previously m1 was good, maybe because because too many user.

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya, cannot wait to port out my 2 years contract with M1 (this one claim company one, thats why choose contract). Along green line mrt underground, browsing is intermittent and slow. My secondary phone with gomo much more better.

Previously m1 was good, maybe because because too many user.

I am on circles life. Initially also quite concern with the coverage and speed since it is using m1’s infra. So far so good. Acceptable. Haven’t tried mrt underground or shopping basement yet. Later will try it. Hope it is acceptable.

The only complaint I think is battery drain. For no reason, after switch to circles life (m1 network), my iPhone X battery drains significantly faster than I can easily notice.

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
5MJt8B.md.jpg

5MJ2vc.md.jpg

Promo is still on. Looks like Starhub is gokng to keep this promo for a while.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see. Understood. Still, why need this 12 months thingy only when reset after that? Strange... a very contract related idea to me.

Posted from PCWX using Mi 9T
because nothing last forever???
same like last time they all came out with the 12gb data plans.. after that many stuck on that plan don't want move on.. so they learnt their lesson and choose to provide high data bundle as a limited period add on

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
because nothing last forever???

No. I don't see other Telco put such terms since sim only is contract free? in fact, they will even highlight it's contract free not such 12 months thingy.

In fact why I asked is because last time my sim only with starhub is a contract just a year ago. And only 11gb. also a 12 months thing and reset after that. that's why I'm so wary about starhub now.

Last edited:

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No. I don't see other Telco put such terms since sim only is contract free? in fact, they will even highlight it's contract free not such 12 months thingy.

because those are other telcos and not Starhub

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You sure contact free? I see the clause for 1 year with the free data. Why 12 months if no contract? sim only doesn't necessary mean is contact free you know? basic is only 5gb. what's with the basic 5gb then add 20gb free for only 12 months? Sounds like a contract thingy to me.

C75Ue7P.jpg

this was the self pwn

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this was the self pwn

How's that self pawn? Can't you see I'm asking questions? did starhub stated contract free there? but I see 12 months clause instead. Your definition of self pawn is totally wrong.

in other words, the "free" 20gb is an invisible contract there by starhub.

Last edited:

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
click on FAQ read first question.

https://www.starhub.com/personal/support/services-and-plans/mobile-postpaid/mobile-plans.html

How's that self pawn? Can't you see I'm asking questions? did starhub stated contract free there? but I see 12 months clause instead. Your definition of self pawn is totally wrong.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lel... okok you win la you win la.. it's actually a deceptive offer that has a 12 months contract tied to it la..

got contract also kp, no contract also kp, no wonder telcos rather choose to pwn consumers since do good or bad also will kp.. :s13:

Ya. Just like fine prints. And starhub expect people to check faq first, which is on another link, before purchasing?

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There isn't any mentioning of a 12 month contract in the picture.

The word contract is not there.

punker

Reaction score
What is the minimum contractual period that I have to commit to Starhub sim only plan before I can port out again?

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lel... okok you win la you win la.. it's actually a deceptive offer that has a 12 months contract tied to it la..

got contract also kp, no contract also kp, no wonder telcos rather choose to pwn consumers since do good or bad also will kp..
:s13:

Posted with iPhone 11 Pro Max HardwareZone Forums app

Hahahahaha.... It's not about kp bro. It's why starhub wanna be so shady with their T&C comparing to other Telco? If contract free then just list it out and provide the services all the way but instead starhub choose otherwise. That's why dumb consumers got pawned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.