Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have you considered signing up SingTel dash? I am using the virtual visa to sign up giga. Another possible alternative is the grab digital MasterCard, though I have not tried using that.

is it free? any charge?

marose

Reaction score
Ya. Zero1 billing is like ****! But I do check, they haven’t charged me more than they should. It’s like sometimes charge 2 months, next month no bill, and then charge one month. Very annoying. But using the line for unlimited data.

How is the Zero1 unlimited data experience? Is it still usable after they throttle speed?

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
How is the Zero1 unlimited data experience? Is it still usable after they throttle speed?
I have used zero1 before and I terminated it after I got TPG. Its throttled speed is the best among the MNVOs who throttle speed for unlimited data.

Zero1 > MyRepublic > Redone

Telcos' throttled speed are higher though but you pay more.

Sent from REDMI NOTE 5 Gold using GAGT

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I used Zero1's $29.90 plan when it was first launched at $19.90. Only terminate as I moved overseas. Very usable even at throttled speed at 1 Mbps. But heard that it's reduced to half now.

Posted from PCWX using
Where Does My QR Code Goes To?

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To add to above:

I didn't have billing issue for the half year that I was with them. Even after cancelling my line, they didn't bill me after that. I was using Dash's Visa card though and had my balance set very low. So, they couldn't charge me even if they wanted to.

Posted from PCWX using
Where Does My QR Code Goes To?

produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if singtel or m1 which one has best coverage and latency?

Coz planning to use for gojek driver app

Aikon

Reaction score
seems like the ST sim only promo of $25.35 with 1000 mins is only available for sign-up through their road show?

Is there any way to check where and when will have ST road show?

Guys I'm at Hougang Mall signing up for the 30gb, 1K min, 500 sms Caller ID free, 12 month contract. The road show is at the atrium outside Cotton On.

IAmZTX

Reaction score
Guys I'm at Hougang Mall signing up for the 30gb, 1K min, 500 sms Caller ID free, 12 month contract. The road show is at the atrium outside Cotton On.

How much? $25? The road show until when

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what i think also. Because i remember we can change phone number wuthin the contract.
So the step will be like:
1. Port gomo to m1 sim only
2. Swap the number within m1, i guess this step will incur 2x admin charge for new sim.
3. Then port out the m1 sim only to gomo.

Let me try to swap my main phone with gomo for few days and see the the usage. My main phone is xs max, secondary phone is mi mix 2s.

First, can check with M1 whether you can transfer the contract between 2 M1 numbers. If you can't do that, then you can't port your existing M1 number with penalty.

If I understand your intention correctly.

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My young girl is using TPG.

If pay $5, I don't mind. Otherwise, I will switch to RedOne.

Yes, that's a good idea. They should provide very low cost plan for primary school or even sec school students. But limit the data, so that they don't play computer games or keep watching too much videos. May be with some site block for unwholesome contents.

I think, then the parents will be willing to take up the plan.

Then the parents won't signup and use it for themselves because of the data and the children have no choice because their parents decide.

And may be for old people as well, if they don't need a lot of bandwidth.

Aikon

Reaction score
It definitely is....

Yah finally got this plan...happened to be at the mall when I saw the Singtel road show... No need to hesitate😁

Thought I would share directly lah and not say it's along the purple line 😂😉

The banner is 20gb for 25 but I asked them if they have the 30gb plan, then they took out the promo.

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Confused by Giga, Gomo,Vivifi etc. Any one got a table which compares them ? Or any kind soul for a website to compare them ?

Thanks.

Last edited:

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe you try port to gomo first see can directly or not. If cannot, then singtel sim only plan.

Another method is to port to starhub prepaid so that you can continue porting to starhub post paid giga but you must check with starhub giga see if its possible or not

I think I've read something before while porting to Circles Life. If the number on the other network does not belong to you, there is a way to port by providing the particulars and authorisation from that person (but not for prepaid).

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
The turn off part is they charge caller id. Why wont they ever give it for free. Their competitors bundle it in leh.... but i realised if you sign up via their sales hotline (not 1688), kaobeh abit.. they do throw it in for free.

I forgot whats the sales hotline... too many 16xx lol.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.