Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.singtel.com/personal/pr...AA53EAAYASAAEgJN1PD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#banner11

Actually no need to go find roadshow.
From what I’ve seen, Signing up online now would be the same bundle as the roadshow promo already.
Since it would be an additional 10gb + 850 minutes free (for new sign ups) to the existing 20gb and 150 mins, which would be the same bundle as the roadshow promo.

M1 has a activate voice/SMS + separate subscription charge. I wonder if applicable to Singtel also ?

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my wife uses less than 2gb in 25 days.

0 talktime. subscribed 021 IDD for her to make call overseas, but she's sticking to line/WhatsApp call.

she's currently on mysim 70(e), which I'm paying $53 per month.

is there any cheap plan that is suitable for her?

Ask the telco if they can downgrade your contract. There may be a penalty charge but overall might be cheaper. I'm just guessing.

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Giga $25/mth will be best for you. 1000mins outgoing calls should be more than enough. You can also top up additional mins if you need.

ST Sim only also have promo, $25.35 per month with 1000 mins outgoing calls. It supports VoLTE which other MVNOs do not support. VoLTE is good if you need to call alot, better voice quality. Downside is 12-mth contract.

You can also consider MyRepublic unlimited plan, comes with Unlimited data/sms/mins. If you happen to be MyRepublic broadband customer, it is $38/mth. Otherwise it will be $48/mth.

The VoLTE calls are counted into the Talk Time minutes for both Singtel and M1. Not sure about SH.

https://www.m1.com.sg/support/faq/4g-voice-faq

How much do I pay for 4G Voice?
4G Voice is free for customers on eligible Data Bundled plans with 4G VAS. Calls made using 4G Voice are deducted from the bundled minutes on Data Bundled plans with 4G VAS. Excess talktime will be charged at 18.19 cents per minute for SIM-only Plan and Plan with Device. All other eligible Data Bundled plans will be charged at 16.05 cents per minute.

https://www.singtel.com/business/clearvoice/faq

What are the charges for 4G ClearVoice?
4G ClearVoice is currently free (no monthly subscription) for customers on eligible price plans with 4G VAS.
4G voice minutes are billed at the same rate as your current voice rates. Minutes of usage will be deducted from your price plan bundle and if any, additional talktime Add-Ons. Excess talktime will be charged at the rate of 16.05 cents per minute.
No local data will be deducted from your data allowance for the use of 4G ClearVoice.

Last edited:

Winterhearts

Reaction score
Also just signed up Singtel Sim Only..12 month contract.
Not for my use, for others in my family.
The 1000 mins and the 30gb will give me peace of mind, i will know my fixed cost every month.
For my personal line, i will stay non contract...currently with Circle.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 1000 mins and the 30gb will give me peace of mind, i will know my fixed cost every month.

Rooks good the SingTel Sim only lol. A bit tempted to switch over from SH...... :s22:

Reaction score

This singtel sim got free caller id?

Aikon

Reaction score
They threw in 12 months free entertainment plus using the CAST app with the contract $25 SIM only plan.

Does this come with free data or does it utilise part of the 30gb? Can't seem to find the answer on their website.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
i think it uses part of the bundled 30gb.

They threw in 12 months free entertainment plus using the CAST app with the contract $25 SIM only plan.

Does this come with free data or does it utilise part of the 30gb? Can't seem to find the answer on their website.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Mobile data is not free for SingTel Cast. Just read its webpage and they are encouraging user to download and watch offline.

https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/lifestyle-services/cast/entertainment-plus
Features and benefits of Entertainment Plus.

Priority Viewing
Watch shows on the same day as the U.S. telecast.

Watch on Any Screen
Stream anytime, anywhere on your TV or mobile devices.

Unlimited Downloads
Download and watch offline to save on mobile data charges.

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which operator has free idd call? or has subscription service like M1 021 IDD, where I could use my talktime make IDD call for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.