Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenalfc85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can try GIGA $25 plan for 1 month.
Can get referral for free 1st month ($25 off).
Then port out....
Only need pay $2 for SIM card delivery.

Even if need stay 1 month more, can drop plan to $10 5GB plan. Then port over.
2 months for $2+$10.

Porting will need new SIM every time.

Worth considering. But m1 $15/nth for new users got cut off date? I thought I saw 31/12 or something

Sidler

Reaction score
Can try GIGA $25 plan for 1 month.
Can get referral for free 1st month ($25 off).
Then port out....
Only need pay $2 for SIM card delivery.

Even if need stay 1 month more, can drop plan to $10 5GB plan. Then port over.
2 months for $2+$10.

Porting will need new SIM every time.
Downgrade plan need money?
I remember last time there was an admin charge for downgrading plans.

Byfrost

Reaction score
Downgrade plan need money?
I remember last time there was an admin charge for downgrading plans.

giga downgrade no need money. I downgraded to the $10 plan. Can upgrade or downgrade anytime, but will take effect next billing cycle so your this month you will still enjoy whatever you have paid for.

Take note when you change giga plan, your rollover data all will be forfeited, and your data count will start fresh upon new plan activation.

Byfrost

Reaction score
Worth considering. But m1 $15/nth for new users got cut off date? I thought I saw 31/12 or something

$15 per month promotion ends 31 Dec 2019, stated on website.

However, to enjoy this $15 per month M1 promo, it's a one year contract. After one year contract ends, revert back to $25 monthly. I just called and spoke to M1. I thought this $15 per month deal will last indefinitely as long as you sign up within this period. :s13:

No contract version still remains at $25 monthly.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$15 per month promotion ends 31 Dec 2019, stated on website.

However, to enjoy this $15 per month M1 promo, it's a one year contract. After one year contract ends, revert back to $25 monthly. I just called and spoke to M1. I thought this $15 per month deal will last indefinitely as long as you sign up within this period. :s13:

No contract version still remains at $25 monthly.
yeah, there is a $10 discount term per month and will cease after 12-months.

terrixtur

Master Member
Reaction score
My sis was on the mysim3 20 $20 12 months contract. Free Caller-ID and unlimited weekend and Roaming. Contract till March 2020.

She just switched over to $15 30GB plan (usual $25).
Still have free Caller-ID, unlimited weekends, Roaming. With only Roaming stated free till March 2020. Caller-ID and unlimited weekend, did not state.

Was the contract duration renewed after she switched to the $15 plan? Meaning instead of Mar 2020, it will expire in Dec 2020.

Sunny Day Song

Reaction score
giga downgrade no need money. I downgraded to the $10 plan. Can upgrade or downgrade anytime, but will take effect next billing cycle so your this month you will still enjoy whatever you have paid for.

Take note when you change giga plan, your rollover data all will be forfeited, and your data count will start fresh upon new plan activation.
wah very good

other telcos downgrade need to pay

Sunny Day Song

Reaction score
I totally agree. Similar situation here. It almost seems like they are using a ledger book to bill their customers. C'mon, haven't they heard of computers? My customer serial number is less than 10. I think they have fewer than 5 employees.

Unlike you, they did over-charge me one time many months back. But since it was a dollar plus. I'd let it slide.

This time however, sent emails and logged on their issues ticketing systems and no reply for more than 14 days.

So many signs that they are going under. Who knows how much they will charge my card before they close shop.

I'm switching.
Z1 won't go under as many foreigners are using it. Especially those foreigners who don't have wifi at home or work

barnabaskoh

Reaction score
base plan already can still downgrade?? I also cancel cl after I reaslise they are better to new customer than customers that stay with them from the start.

Sunny Day Song

Reaction score
base plan already can still downgrade?? I also cancel cl after I reaslise they are better to new customer than customers that stay with them from the start.
as in, i was on the base plan and i asked them whether can downgrade to $5 or $0 flexi (which was still ongoing then)

they told me cannot. then i just politely pointed out that there is no contract and i should be free to downgrade if i want to

still cannot. like you, i ported out because i was paying $10 more than new customers and they no longer offer loyalty bonus

o2atom

Reaction score
as in, i was on the base plan and i asked them whether can downgrade to $5 or $0 flexi (which was still ongoing then)

they told me cannot. then i just politely pointed out that there is no contract and i should be free to downgrade if i want to

still cannot. like you, i ported out because i was paying $10 more than new customers and they no longer offer loyalty bonus

Why don't you port out for 2 months, then port in to CL again to enjoy the $18 plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.