[Conslidated] [SAGA] Sylvia Chan + NOC

Bardiel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what i learnt from NOC uselss piece of sai

whenever i rage or i scold ppl with ir wothout vulgar. if got any leak

Oh i got depression , got OCD and got anger management issue and kena bully during young time.

Capitalist

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dude imagine your manager saying those things about you and daily f bombs on work group chats. And her first response was to accuse everyone of a massive conspiracy followed by a non apology apology. She needs a crisis management expert to step in immediately.

This is a no-no for any form of service/reputation recovery.

Be it she's stupid or defiant, ... it's time for the curtains to go down on her.

Bye Sylvia!

straweffigy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol the thing about catering to young viewers and fans is that when u are cancelled, they come in droves and are unstoppable. And they being young, literally have nothing better to do and no way u can talk reason with them lol.. its a horrifying hivemind

If you never commit wrongdoings like Sylvia, that horrifying hive mind won’t target you for nothing

straweffigy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best move. He dunno who's gonna win the battle, so he just keep quiet. When he's clear who's gonna win, then he will hop to the person

I reckon they are asked to keep mum by the noc legal team.. don’t spill more beans or open another can of worms or attract unnecessary attention liao. Standard SOP

youcantstopme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I reckon they are asked to keep mum by the noc legal team.. don’t spill more beans or open another can of worms or attract unnecessary attention liao. Standard SOP
Only works when the person has any intention to remain in the company. I'm never working for anyone that calls his/her employee a **** face.

TrollAndOgres

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is no law in sg that bans secondary job or moonlighting or hold two job contracts. Its up to the individual company to state their preference or requirement on this in their contracts.

This no 2nd job thing is only strongly enforced in CS and uniformed organisations under gov.
Yes, i never said there was a law banning moonlighting for locals. Only those on work / student passes have some restrictions.

Nah not only gov and its related Co enforce this, but some private Co also require prior approval for moonlighting to ensure no conflict of interest n it's not done during work hrs or using Co resources.

But point is, Sam with 2 contracts not only have to check with NOC lawyers, she also have to check with her bond enforcer Co to see if they are both ok with this actually.

Reaction score
Really don't understand why S came out with that "apology" letter.

Really can see there is zero remorse and she don't think what she did is wrong. Still want to give excuse/reasons to justify her actions.

End of the day, she only moving away from the talent list. This is something everyone already know she won't be able to survive if she still appears on screen.

Really a joker

youcantstopme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you never commit wrongdoings like Sylvia, that horrifying hive mind won’t target you for nothing
Just look at tanjianhao. Ppl can only complain and whine about what lousy production value he produce but those are basically white noise.

I'm honestly impressed by his growth throughout the years.

ashethen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is sam going to crowdfund to send a LOD to sylvia in relation to the falsehood in her apology?

MatrixFanatic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just look at tanjianhao. Ppl can only complain and whine about what lousy production value he produce but those are basically white noise.

I'm honestly impressed by his growth throughout the years.

TanJianHao produces better content than Mediacock. That says it all. He walks the talk while salty Sinkies complain while working 9 to 5.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thats why, it take years to build but sec to destroy. Lousy boss deserved to get this shiat. Think can close liao and all talents just resigns. Afterall, their channel sux. I only watch initial videos with michelle and some other old talents in the past. For boobs n ass.

peaceheart

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thats why, it take years to build but sec to destroy. Lousy boss deserved to get this shiat. Think can close liao and all talents just resigns. Afterall, their channel sux. I only watch initial videos with michelle and some other old talents in the past. For boobs n ass.

Yup even til today, only the pioneer batch sort of are watchable

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.