[Conslidated] [SAGA] Sylvia Chan + NOC

poorboy

Reaction score
Even her apologies contain lies, really can tell she not sincere

Globe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just show the contract lo , write wall of text for what ....

infernolord

Reaction score
hm.. aplogies already but still sue the other party?
haha "I am wrong, sorry... I tell my lawyers to sue you .." lol funny right

GuiGuZi

Reaction score
Maybe she scolded the lawyers "why did you all f***ing list out all the allegations for Sgcickenrice to post on the f***ing net? you f*** face idi*ts!"

Then her lawyer quit, she no choice have to apologize.

kl2015

Master Member
Reaction score
so many kum gong defending ryan like he some saint

he is a biz owner and allowed the abuse to happen and basically did nothing ever since the abuse got exposed

when making big bucks and enjoying life - noc is his passion

when sh*t hits the fan and dirty secrets get exposed - i'm not involved in management
but girls stick with ryan
only someNOC top management stick with sylvia

kl2015

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol, is it me or the article is just her being removed as artist but still boss of NOC?
Good luck to all those still there...
Have fun with verbal abuse...
someone need to kamikaze and bring down sylvia
leave her alone

Kiton12345

Reaction score
so many kum gong defending ryan like he some saint

he is a biz owner and allowed the abuse to happen and basically did nothing ever since the abuse got exposed

when making big bucks and enjoying life - noc is his passion

when sh*t hits the fan and dirty secrets get exposed - i'm not involved in management

The fella already resign as director and getting lawsuit because his ex char bor want to take his assets/shares in NOC.

He's not a business owner anymore and not obliged to act in best interest of company until lawsuit for ownership of NOC is settled.

Confirm he also kena NDA for past practices and because of lawsuit confidentiality, he can't anyhow open mouth also. So whether he still make money from NOC, remains to be seen because in such owner dispute, usually will have injunction of payouts to shareholding until lawsuit over.

OKCATYEON

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She still can blame the 'anonymous account' for cancelling her when all their 'allegations' are backed up with proof. She (and NOC) deserves to be cancelled.

terriblee

Reaction score
People already apologised. It’s not easy being a mental health patient. Please show some empathy in this matter. She may not have intended what she said and did. Don’t do unto people what you don’t want others to do unto you. Let’s move on guys. She has contributed to Singapore and our economy, and deserves to be treated better otherwise no foreigners will want to live and invest here. That will be the real disaster for Singapore.

Capitalist

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People already apologised. It’s not easy being a mental health patient. Please show some empathy in this matter. She may not have intended what she said and did. Don’t do unto people what you don’t want others to do unto you. Let’s move on guys. She has contributed to Singapore and our economy, and deserves to be treated better otherwise no foreigners will want to live and invest here. That will be the real disaster for Singapore.

Now that's a lot of bull.

Reaction score
Where is the apology?

Indeed, people would have high expectation from her. But i don't think that apology sincere.

Ashton

Master Member
Reaction score
"I'm sorry i got exposed, i will pok this bunch of idiots and hire another batch for me to F daily."

lycheehello

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whoever governs NOC, must have that IRON in him...or Give it up!!! :vijayadmin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.