[Consolidated] [SAGA] Sylvia Chan + NOC

kl2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so many kum gong defending ryan like he some saint

he is a biz owner and allowed the abuse to happen and basically did nothing ever since the abuse got exposed

when making big bucks and enjoying life - noc is his passion

when sh*t hits the fan and dirty secrets get exposed - i'm not involved in management
but girls stick with ryan
only someNOC top management stick with sylvia

kl2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, is it me or the article is just her being removed as artist but still boss of NOC?
Good luck to all those still there...
Have fun with verbal abuse...
someone need to kamikaze and bring down sylvia
leave her alone

Kiton12345

Reaction score
so many kum gong defending ryan like he some saint

he is a biz owner and allowed the abuse to happen and basically did nothing ever since the abuse got exposed

when making big bucks and enjoying life - noc is his passion

when sh*t hits the fan and dirty secrets get exposed - i'm not involved in management

The fella already resign as director and getting lawsuit because his ex char bor want to take his assets/shares in NOC.

He's not a business owner anymore and not obliged to act in best interest of company until lawsuit for ownership of NOC is settled.

Confirm he also kena NDA for past practices and because of lawsuit confidentiality, he can't anyhow open mouth also. So whether he still make money from NOC, remains to be seen because in such owner dispute, usually will have injunction of payouts to shareholding until lawsuit over.

OKCATYEON

Banned
Reaction score
She still can blame the 'anonymous account' for cancelling her when all their 'allegations' are backed up with proof. She (and NOC) deserves to be cancelled.

terriblee

Master Member
Reaction score
People already apologised. It’s not easy being a mental health patient. Please show some empathy in this matter. She may not have intended what she said and did. Don’t do unto people what you don’t want others to do unto you. Let’s move on guys. She has contributed to Singapore and our economy, and deserves to be treated better otherwise no foreigners will want to live and invest here. That will be the real disaster for Singapore.

Capitalist

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People already apologised. It’s not easy being a mental health patient. Please show some empathy in this matter. She may not have intended what she said and did. Don’t do unto people what you don’t want others to do unto you. Let’s move on guys. She has contributed to Singapore and our economy, and deserves to be treated better otherwise no foreigners will want to live and invest here. That will be the real disaster for Singapore.

Now that's a lot of bull.

Strikingjackpotsoon

Reaction score
Where is the apology?

Indeed, people would have high expectation from her. But i don't think that apology sincere.

Ashton

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"I'm sorry i got exposed, i will pok this bunch of idiots and hire another batch for me to F daily."

CSNation

Banned
Reaction score
If you never commit wrongdoings like Sylvia, that horrifying hive mind won’t target you for nothing

My 2 cent worth, i worked in big GICs predominantly in my life.

Mid management still have to walk on egg shells as HR is still powerful there. 1 complaint can tank but multiple? That is tough to wriggle out.

Even amdk companies are not spared especially when got #metoo issues.
SG have not reached the level as amdk in worker protection, but it will be soon.

Sent from my toilet bowl

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.