[Consolidated] Apple Music Discussions

falseflush

Reaction score
Does anyone have access to the latest beta of iOS 8.4? You can apparently see the sign-up menu for Apple Music in the beta, and also the local pricing for the service.

If anyone has access, could you check what the local pricing is for Singapore? The following are the screenshots for India and Russia revealed yesterday:

Apple-Music-India-Russia-Pricing.jpg

goodspeeds

Reaction score
APPLE MUSIC also let us DL the indivual music right?>
or it just a steaming subscription.?

chris888222

Reaction score
S$9.98 is a killer price for Apple Music, about the same as Spotify. I'm quite glad Apple didn't go for the 14.98 route for a single user.

i-Movies

Reaction score
Spotify allows to keep offline music for 30 days, does Apple have the same limitation?

Honestly speaking I am not quite keen in Apple Music or Spotify, I prefer managing my very own Music library, iTunes Match is perfect for sharing / syncing own music library cross multiple devices.

auzzuro

Reaction score
i dont understand why ppl prefer apple music or spotify.. i mean there are many app can dl music into our hp why still want to pay ?

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dont understand why ppl prefer apple music or spotify.. i mean there are many app can dl music into our hp why still want to pay ?

streaming mah...like internet radio...just let it play.

those you dl, you need to curate the playlist yourself and also some songs you may not listen to if not for the radio or streaming services...

also, those we dl, usually we keep listening to the same few songs instead of a wider range of music.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so not all artist and album is not on apple music i guessing

thoguht of can DL off line and play on iphone and andriod with apple music subsciptions

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so not all artist and album is not on apple music i guessing

thoguht of can DL off line and play on iphone and andriod with apple music subsciptions

I think Apple has the biggest music library compared to spotify and the rest. Taylor Swift even allows Apple to stream her best selling 1989 album. You can download and play offline like spotify for Apple Music.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.