[Consolidated] Apple Music Discussions

luggagepls

Reaction score
Did you guys merge or replace your iTunes Lib on your iPhone?

I replaced and trying to figure out how apple music and my lib can co exist. Can't seem to drag the songs from my iTunes to my iPhone now.

I think you won't be able to do so if you're using Apple Music on your iPhone. You'll have to wait for iTunes 12.2 in order to upload your music to the cloud and download them on your iPhone (tedious process, no?)

how come iTunes 12.2 not out yet? is it just me or everyone?

Not just you. It's unavailable worldwide >.> https://itunes.apple.com/foryou?itscg=1002&at=1000l4QJ&ct=music

1. songs take a while to start playing
2. going by top music charts, people on spotify have better taste
3. UI is laggy compared to spotify
4. spotify has better social features, autoscrobble to last.fm
5. radio features suck compared to other launch countries

bleah.

Apple Music's a really new product (released today). After some time, it'll improve!

Last edited:

DQUEK123

Reaction score
Anyone tried enabling iCloud music on two devices using single membership? I can only enable on my iPhone not my iPad... anyone?

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think you won't be able to do so if you're using Apple Music on your iPhone. You'll have to wait for iTunes 12.2 in order to upload your music to the cloud and download them on your iPhone (tedious process, no?)

Not just you. It's not available worldwide >.> I'm checking for Apple Watch updates too

I see.... Cool.... Will wait for your news on both updates then. TIA :)

chinnian

Reaction score
so i'm able to save songs for offline listening. what if i decide to stop subscribing to Apple Music, do the songs stay in my device?

chris888222

Reaction score
One thing though, I tried viewing one of Apink's LUV MV on Apple Music but I can't seem to get it expand full screen (on iPad) :(

You could try backing up your phone via iTunes, reset your iPhone to factory default (Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Settings & Data), update and then restore the backup?

Done updating using RMP's IPSW. Trying out Apple Music.

It's pretty decent. Music does take a while to load, but that's probably because it's a day one thing.

oric1

Reaction score
Sorry for the noob question, how do you launch Apple Music? Is there a new app? Updated to 8.4 already but can't seems to find it =:p. Thanks.

chris888222

Reaction score
Sorry for the noob question, how do you launch Apple Music? Is there a new app? Updated to 8.4 already but can't seems to find it =:p. Thanks.
Apple Music is built into the new iOS 8.4 music app.

Just launch the app, accept the 3 month trial (plus pricing tiers + other verifications) and enjoy.

luggagepls

Reaction score
i can't play music that is marked as explicit.. wtf!

Same problem here.

Offline saving also resulted in multiples of the same song.
Hope that Apple will fix this ASAP.

(Incredibly Stupid) Solution:

Open Settings > General > Restrictions > Enable Restrictions > Set PIN (I'd recommend just 0000) > Music & Podcasts > Tap on Explicit toggle to Allow > Disable Restrictions (0000 or whatever PIN you chose previously)

Enjoy your **** explicit songs!

Is beats 1 even showing up for you guys?

Singapore doesn't seem to be in the first wave :(

oric1

Reaction score
Apple Music is built into the new iOS 8.4 music app.

Just launch the app, accept the 3 month trial (plus pricing tiers + other verifications) and enjoy.

Ok, thanks bro :). Found it on my 6 Plus. Can't seems to find the Music app on my iPad Air. Any idea?

BTW, what happens after the 3 months trial? Must I stop it if I don't wish to pay, can I still listen to those songs?

kudoboi

Reaction score
(Incredibly Stupid) Solution:

Open Settings > General > Restrictions > Enable Restrictions > Set PIN (I'd recommend just 0000) > Music & Podcasts > Tap on Explicit toggle to Allow > Disable Restrictions (0000 or whatever PIN you chose previously)

Enjoy your **** explicit songs!

Singapore doesn't seem to be in the first wave :(

NICE. That solution worked

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.