[Consolidated][Ukraine Edition] Russian Invasion of Ukraine Has Begun!

chech01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This country should be declared a MESS'

lock it down
it is only safe for animals to live in

Reaction score
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/n...-press-release-on-ukrainian-fighting-tactics/
In our press release, we documented how in all 19 of the towns and villages we visited, we found instances where Ukrainian forces had located themselves right next to where civilians were living, thereby potentially putting them at risk from incoming Russian fire. We made this assessment based on the rules of international humanitarian law (IHL), which require all parties to a conflict to avoid locating, to the maximum extent feasible, military objectives within or near densely populated areas. The laws of war exist in part to protect civilians, and it is for this reason that Amnesty International urges governments to comply with them.

tfkmueh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I heard it was some other missiles.. delivered by what method never say leh..
No official confirmation so far from my net search.

But ppl saying its the 300km HIMARS based on UA territories and air base location in Crimea.

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No official confirmation so far from my net search.

But ppl saying its the 300km HIMARS based on UA territories and air base location in Crimea.
But if it is Anti-Radiation missiles... meaning they have to be fired from aircraft.. so the range doesn't matter that much...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.