[Consolidated] Russian Invasion of Ukraine Has Begun!

xdivider

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh ya bout the oft quoted claim of 8 yrs of bombing donbass, some people are debunking it........

ghuathuatm

Master Member
Reaction score

We waited and we saw, time has indeed told :s13: A while back some here celebrated Turkey cckblock, now only left crickets

Lastly, good job Putin the clown, best marketing mascot for NATO

tfkmueh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

We waited and we saw, time has indeed told :s13: A while back some here celebrated Turkey cckblock, now only left crickets

Lastly, good job Putin the clown, best marketing mascot for NATO
Putin playing 4D chess, dont want NATO next door and he fool 2 countries to join NATO.

ghuathuatm

Master Member
Reaction score
Putin playing 4D chess, dont want NATO next door and he fool 2 countries to join NATO.
That is what European countries learnt. Georgia and Ukraine are not NATO members, invaded. Baltic states are NATO members, Putin only can bark. Join NATO so that he can only bark, irritating but safe

Lafiel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ukraine should shell the f out of russia land

let the citizens have a feel

UncleGoldfish

Master Member
Reaction score
As much as I don’t like it, the Orcs have been progressing by switching to massive artillery barrage. Think they have a lot of these old unguided artillery shells from Soviet days. I wonder how this is going to be countered.

wwf

Reaction score
Putin is so dumb that now nato has expanded
Good job Finland and Sweden join
More troops at border

Nothing Putin can do anymore
He lose everything

BlackWing1977

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh ya bout the oft quoted claim of 8 yrs of bombing donbass, some people are debunking it........

Hey anything to push their rubbish propaganda... any facts also can be ignored or twisted to fit the narrative..

Last edited:

BlackWing1977

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

• Posting Misinformation Content (Unverified / Inaccurate / Debunked / Fake News / Conspiracies) = 6 points
One of the reasons of the list mentioned by mod warnings and infractions specifically target this.

xdivider

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

• Posting Misinformation Content (Unverified / Inaccurate / Debunked / Fake News / Conspiracies) = 6 points
One of the reasons of the list mentioned by mod warnings and infractions specifically target this.
i kept hearing it until ears bleeding. if really shelled like mad, for 8 yrs, why does mariupol only need 8 weeks to shell til flat when donbass is like bigger than 8 yrs ago.......

ghuathuatm

Master Member
Reaction score
As much as I don’t like it, the Orcs have been progressing by switching to massive artillery barrage. Think they have a lot of these old unguided artillery shells from Soviet days. I wonder how this is going to be countered.
Ya but its easier to advance into areas, its far more difficult to hold those areas especially. Proven many times in history and we will probably see the same here as long as software remains (ukr resistance) and hardware (NATO grade weapons) continues to flow in

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NATO will matched the weapon,and not exceed , used by RU. RU use rockets, NATO send in Himas.

touchring1

Master Member
Reaction score

The Russians are desperate because time is running short for them. No one waste ammo like that if a victory is assured. I don't know what they are rushing for, it could be the war is giving NATO a blank check to increase power, deploy troops, impose more sanctions on Russians. Or perhaps the Chinese have given pudding a deadline? Most probably the latter because an on going war in Ukraine that is deteriorating on the Russian end doesn't help their morale and what they plan to do since both their armies are using similar weaponary. :s22:

diablodestroyer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Russians are desperate because time is running short for them. No one waste ammo like that if a victory is assured. I don't know what they are rushing for, it could be the war is giving NATO a blank check to increase power, deploy troops, impose more sanctions on Russians. Or perhaps the Chinese have given pudding a deadline? Most probably the latter because an on going war in Ukraine that is deteriorating on the Russian end doesn't help their morale and what they plan to do since both their armies are using similar weaponary. :s22:
Suspect that some equipment coming into Ukraine may be very capable to turn the tides so the longer they take, the higher the chance of complete defeat

sizzy6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suspect that some equipment coming into Ukraine may be very capable to turn the tides so the longer they take, the higher the chance of complete defeat
now transition period lah ..

the weapons dont just drop from the sky .. today announce tmr can use

need training .. then move the weapons there(while avoiding detection from russia). need to move from poland to the frontlines .. not that easy

and ukraine are expending their russian made weapons and switching to all western weapons .. takes time also

diablodestroyer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now transition period lah ..

the weapons dont just drop from the sky .. today announce tmr can use

need training .. then move the weapons there(while avoiding detection from russia). need to move from poland to the frontlines .. not that easy

and ukraine are expending their russian made weapons and switching to all western weapons .. takes time also
yea basically as the fight draws longer, Ukraine gets more and more advanced weaponry so the longer it takes for Putin to finish this fight, the higher the risk of him getting defeated.

But the very fact that even with all his additional desperation move, his progress is not significant, shows that the turning point is approaching unless he does something back home to reinforce his line further.

tfkmueh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea basically as the fight draws longer, Ukraine gets more and more advanced weaponry so the longer it takes for Putin to finish this fight, the higher the risk of him getting defeated.

But the very fact that even with all his additional desperation move, his progress is not significant, shows that the turning point is approaching unless he does something back home to reinforce his line further.
Not to mentioned he is burning ruble daily in supporting his troops in UA.

Of course this might be offset a bit with all the things they stole from UA lands.

Definitely

Master Member
Reaction score
Putin is so dumb that now nato has expanded
Good job Finland and Sweden join
More troops at border

Nothing Putin can do anymore
He lose everything
The only way to save face is to actually launch the nuclear missiles liao.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.