Corbell Product Warranty Policy

Reaction score
But I do have personal spare ddr 3 modules.
I'll pass a 4GB module to them.
You can collect from them with your service form.
Cheers.:)

Thank you! PM sent..

I guess Clon22's biggest mistake is to try and help you on a personal basis as he always does, trying to help fellow forum users.
He even offered 2 sticks of 4GB when your RMA is only 1 stick.
There is no thank you, no form of appreciation but in return malicious attack and demands.
This gesture of his is once again, his own personal initiative.

His offer still stands but we will not be able to post them to you as per your request, neither will we be able to provide any form of compensation.
We value all our customers and will do our best to provide service within reasonable demands.

#1 First Clon22's offer to help was thanked by me and it is publicly posted as was his offer to "help" Whether he posted this online to give the idea that he is a generous guy and Corbell has "caring employees" or actually intended to fulfill his promise is open to debate.

#2 His offer to "help" was posted online and he along with you have this idea that such a "grand gesture" must be profusely appreciated and praised to the sky.

#3 Lets take a step back a minute and determine the facts again and what actually happened shall we?
a) clon22 posted online saying he would give away his own RAMs to solve my problem

b) I PMed him in an attempt to CONFIRM details because based on his promise i put my trust and confidence that investing my time and efforts *again* would solve my problem. Now this must be understood here! I didn't voodoo spell clon22 to "help" me then not fulfill his promise! Only AFTER cockup suddenly he shared details like tech guy name, what exact hardware he passed to him, etc He also seem to point the finger at this tech guy and offered no apology, accountability or responsibility whatsover :s22:

c) I alerted the issue on Corbell's FB page. The 1st post received no response whatsoever on 25/7. Only on the 30/7 post when i highlighted specifically on PROMISES NOT FULFILLED leading to the other party wasting time/effort based on this PROMISE did Corbell rep replied on FB. The rep there stated they would give me a call back and it has been 48hrs. Guess if they kept their word?

d) Oh the plot thickens when again i seek clarification this time on FB with Corebell staff! The rep on FB claims "Andy" who i assume is clon22 passed your tech guy i quote "DDR3 2133" RAMs. clon22 then says he has a pair of 4GB modules DDR3 1333. I also know that clon22 has been posting some really advanced threads showcasing Corebell products for years now! Once i read this i cannot help but scoff and chuckle to myself that such a person can confuse DDR3 2133 and DDR3 1333 and that involves an ancient G41 LGA 775 mobo no less!
gWoZBo7ku68uHx7V4Nq2cwtDhMDHIupwYfz8LTqVDfRuFk9WkVxvPb6nTOs2yCiWJ4fKNmmK6jUFeM6I70VT7plUsUWqZqi4eb6yxcQLlwxcv4g1Gz9zku54MYeC22C5VwX10StitG4h-0nSm4e1LWa43N4BBnAlutQskhpj0duV7iJeoGwJHdHcMNKJxo1g_3SaEJOsl7FRv9M_2RAh0ROi8Oeb45XdwvotD7p21F5s0rlbCOH4qmIVYPDfN3KxoxiVFjRv2zIqX8brqbKj5KyxeJ8xQeRYSw8dvb4Y2NUodmiJmav5hB-vMdauXLba2AlYaeCA_fqJdZr5A_JOQzk4l2yXnr34I6PIsYUfoXImfAzH0YX7TOEES1iA0PIGG0_zkhx0B1SDcSaia242uTVps52SjHVMqZVfLZUhPGWKUBdWndcTce0dJmVCun7Z7oIPli8RzDPDUFw_5vWIVWdeMEjCmkHQ0ygCMR1gBeMybK9tloXqgFho4IxVtVOJIrRJAt1jCp_F0e6CwXxlZ-kdjXuwVu-mP-rt2P2zXah5ONMHb64a1I_-dz3QmE8vgcb_6afYzVj-byzbGnpJXv-cI90rABWPDJzw4rJKhkxdcmwCX_VdkjSb4IOKUH2fWYM0kGKeGBvSGU7KTyMjJF9QEEr8jAw=w714-h367-no

Qdz6EsstSPRlF8Or5mV84vEO_jUGNdT__5Reu0U5sgWKbk5rCw1f6mGlcGpLRmblChmkF5jK5r_p-CIHPz2Aaezj5xc_TIpq45OZSmO_Ym8JfrLoxS2nCTFgpsBp-k_H3_YaI8_dO2gWn0vLsZ4fuoeNi_rXjeytJuPGJgQZn2qJAquKYnTYPJjA7uh9cKA5qX02l8irIi5bLa-GEWETZCg4-9oT401rxLo1f-kEihujhm6altXILFc_6cufpuGaO-mLBPjrGkhGtvfiYhY9M6F1GztHcxaIVYAooWHccSmOSoqeTHFwghiwgmrHuiR7t26WJtlBah2CtcHNVp_JfGuXeix2wvNkw-pyqsG2i84h8lEx6pEVIeNkKPdgCjJwfNwdVUwKUCbuzlN31R7wxO8HOgSJbrSaUR9HOzsNb2CFR4o5nq9jninpLSSEw03E_WxSwbCo23nYnFssiW0-iq-g2n0-5oslHymaysyXGuYonHKKTHle9BHGpuLCaGpePpMwcIymzTnCjvMQ3O-f_KGFQcU6B5IJed9rQL0ACivtM62eppWhl98U79CpbTm3Gi7zgXHYI7fa4YRJzgWp7_QosRmF5IQhRUbRNykwNxLcbOglJOjTVwYgbqj2olJa_9jDqFdLLcWTrwYulvmYYsPueHVWDks=w577-h512-no

So Corebell please stop with your nonsense and come clean please? I would give you the benefit of the doubt : clon22 posted online with good intentions i.e he decided to help by giving his own set of RAMs? Fine. So far his and your logic is : our magnificent magnanimous grand gesture makes us immune to being people who keep their word and any repercussions to others is not our responsibility nor concern of ours :s8: Think for a moment do you enjoy people never mind in professional or private life saying something, not keeping their word and expect you to invest your time/effort when things cock up? Be honest (i hope) If playing your customers out, spinning stories that do not match/make sense and wondering why you get called out for this is your idea of "valuing them" well it speaks for itself as the saying goes :s13: Lastly i'm pretty sure goodwill definitely involves following through on what you promise correct me if i am wrong?

Last edited:

Bluegrass_Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
#1 First Clon22's offer to help was thanked by me and it is publicly posted as was his offer to "help" Whether he posted this online to give the idea that he is a generous guy and Corbell has "caring employees" or actually intended to fulfill his promise is open to debate.

#2 His offer to "help" was posted online and he along with you have this idea that such a "grand gesture" must be profusely appreciated and praised to the sky.

#3 Lets take a step back a minute and determine the facts again and what actually happened shall we?
a) clon22 posted online saying he would give away his own RAMs to solve my problem

b) I PMed him in an attempt to CONFIRM details because based on his promise i put my trust and confidence that investing my time and efforts *again* would solve my problem. Now this must be understood here! I didn't voodoo spell clon22 to "help" me then not fulfill his promise! Only AFTER cockup suddenly he shared details like tech guy name, what exact hardware he passed to him, etc He also seem to point the finger at this tech guy and offered no apology, accountability or responsibility whatsover :s22:

c) I alerted the issue on Corbell's FB page. The 1st post received no response whatsoever on 25/7. Only on the 30/7 post when i highlighted specifically on PROMISES NOT FULFILLED leading to the other party wasting time/effort based on this PROMISE did Corbell rep replied on FB. The rep there stated they would give me a call back and it has been 48hrs. Guess if they kept their word?

d) Oh the plot thickens when again i seek clarification this time on FB with Corebell staff! The rep on FB claims "Andy" who i assume is clon22 passed your tech guy i quote "DDR3 2133" RAMs. clon22 then says he has a pair of 4GB modules DDR3 1333. I also know that clon22 has been posting some really advanced threads showcasing Corebell products for years now! Once i read this i cannot help but scoff and chuckle to myself that such a person can confuse DDR3 2133 and DDR3 1333 and that involves an ancient G41 LGA 775 mobo no less!
gWoZBo7ku68uHx7V4Nq2cwtDhMDHIupwYfz8LTqVDfRuFk9WkVxvPb6nTOs2yCiWJ4fKNmmK6jUFeM6I70VT7plUsUWqZqi4eb6yxcQLlwxcv4g1Gz9zku54MYeC22C5VwX10StitG4h-0nSm4e1LWa43N4BBnAlutQskhpj0duV7iJeoGwJHdHcMNKJxo1g_3SaEJOsl7FRv9M_2RAh0ROi8Oeb45XdwvotD7p21F5s0rlbCOH4qmIVYPDfN3KxoxiVFjRv2zIqX8brqbKj5KyxeJ8xQeRYSw8dvb4Y2NUodmiJmav5hB-vMdauXLba2AlYaeCA_fqJdZr5A_JOQzk4l2yXnr34I6PIsYUfoXImfAzH0YX7TOEES1iA0PIGG0_zkhx0B1SDcSaia242uTVps52SjHVMqZVfLZUhPGWKUBdWndcTce0dJmVCun7Z7oIPli8RzDPDUFw_5vWIVWdeMEjCmkHQ0ygCMR1gBeMybK9tloXqgFho4IxVtVOJIrRJAt1jCp_F0e6CwXxlZ-kdjXuwVu-mP-rt2P2zXah5ONMHb64a1I_-dz3QmE8vgcb_6afYzVj-byzbGnpJXv-cI90rABWPDJzw4rJKhkxdcmwCX_VdkjSb4IOKUH2fWYM0kGKeGBvSGU7KTyMjJF9QEEr8jAw=w714-h367-no

Qdz6EsstSPRlF8Or5mV84vEO_jUGNdT__5Reu0U5sgWKbk5rCw1f6mGlcGpLRmblChmkF5jK5r_p-CIHPz2Aaezj5xc_TIpq45OZSmO_Ym8JfrLoxS2nCTFgpsBp-k_H3_YaI8_dO2gWn0vLsZ4fuoeNi_rXjeytJuPGJgQZn2qJAquKYnTYPJjA7uh9cKA5qX02l8irIi5bLa-GEWETZCg4-9oT401rxLo1f-kEihujhm6altXILFc_6cufpuGaO-mLBPjrGkhGtvfiYhY9M6F1GztHcxaIVYAooWHccSmOSoqeTHFwghiwgmrHuiR7t26WJtlBah2CtcHNVp_JfGuXeix2wvNkw-pyqsG2i84h8lEx6pEVIeNkKPdgCjJwfNwdVUwKUCbuzlN31R7wxO8HOgSJbrSaUR9HOzsNb2CFR4o5nq9jninpLSSEw03E_WxSwbCo23nYnFssiW0-iq-g2n0-5oslHymaysyXGuYonHKKTHle9BHGpuLCaGpePpMwcIymzTnCjvMQ3O-f_KGFQcU6B5IJed9rQL0ACivtM62eppWhl98U79CpbTm3Gi7zgXHYI7fa4YRJzgWp7_QosRmF5IQhRUbRNykwNxLcbOglJOjTVwYgbqj2olJa_9jDqFdLLcWTrwYulvmYYsPueHVWDks=w577-h512-no

So Corebell please stop with your nonsense and come clean please? I would give you the benefit of the doubt : clon22 posted online with good intentions i.e he decided to help by giving his own set of RAMs? Fine. So far his and your logic is : our magnificent magnanimous grand gesture makes us immune to being people who keep their word and any repercussions to others is not our responsibility nor concern of ours :s8: Think for a moment do you enjoy people never mind in professional or private life saying something, not keeping their word and expect you to invest your time/effort when things cock up? Be honest (i hope) If playing your customers out, spinning stories that do not match/make sense and wondering why you get called out for this is your idea of "valuing them" well it speaks for itself as the saying goes :s13: Lastly i'm pretty sure goodwill definitely involves following through on what you promise correct me if i am wrong?

I see no point in continuing this argument, our gesture of goodwill has become a "promise" and an obligation to please you to your satisfaction.

It either you come take the ram or not, period.

Hope you have a good day ahead.
Cheers.

Reaction score
I see no point in continuing this argument, our gesture of goodwill has become a "promise" and an obligation to please you to your satisfaction.

It either you come take the ram or not, period.

Hope you have a good day ahead.
Cheers.

As your rep in FB nor HWZ has not followed through my efforts in seeking clarification as to why the story you spun does not match up even within your own staff or makes sense after wasting the time and effort of others who acted upon your words/actions, i shall set aside a grace period of 72 hours from the time of this post before filing a report. For convenience sake this would be set as Thursday, 8th Aug 1500hrs. My 1st and original choice (for the record) to resolve the issue remains as follows

#1 Component #1 : As a result of wasting time/effort of others offer compensation (optional) If you hold the opinion that such an option is unfair do not comply? This is not a demand in any shape or form

#2 Component #2 : Either send by registered post of get a rep over to my place with one nos 4GB DDR3 1333 RAM as was what i believed investing time and effort was for coming over to your service center at AMK. This is non negotiable. If you feel the concession of 8GB of RAM i.e 2 x 4GB DDR3 1333 RAM is overly generous and falls under component #1 i would accept that as well.

If you 100% hold the opinion that your words, behaviour and conduct is above and beyond reproach, feel free to believe that one day i would cross that glass door at AMK to collect that which i was promised. I sincerely wish not to waste public resources but all of us have to toe the same standards and rules regardless of who we are or perceive ourselves to be?

The details of what acceptable resolution of issue is as follows:

a) I would be contacted via SMS or Whatsapp via a rep from your side with a scanned copy or pic of the posting slip. If you choose to send a rep over state a day/time convenient for your side. Once your side expresses an intention to comply with this (i.e component #2), i would interpret this also as an intention to settle the matter between ourselves?

b) Upon receiving a minimum of a single stick of 4GB DDR3 1333 RAM i shall send confirmation to your designated rep either verbally or a picture of it via SMS, whatsapp or if your wish a public posting in this thread or your FB page. This would then officially close the matter.

Thank You.

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interested to see what police report or small claims tribute you gonna file and if they will entertain u or not.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As your rep in FB nor HWZ has not followed through my efforts in seeking clarification as to why the story you spun does not match up even within your own staff or makes sense after wasting the time and effort of others who acted upon your words/actions, i shall set aside a grace period of 72 hours from the time of this post before filing a report. For convenience sake this would be set as Thursday, 8th Aug 1500hrs. My 1st and original choice (for the record) to resolve the issue remains as follows

#1 Component #1 : As a result of wasting time/effort of others offer compensation (optional) If you hold the opinion that such an option is unfair do not comply? This is not a demand in any shape or form

#2 Component #2 : Either send by registered post of get a rep over to my place with one nos 4GB DDR3 1333 RAM as was what i believed investing time and effort was for coming over to your service center at AMK. This is non negotiable. If you feel the concession of 8GB of RAM i.e 2 x 4GB DDR3 1333 RAM is overly generous and falls under component #1 i would accept that as well.

If you 100% hold the opinion that your words, behaviour and conduct is above and beyond reproach, feel free to believe that one day i would cross that glass door at AMK to collect that which i was promised. I sincerely wish not to waste public resources but all of us have to toe the same standards and rules regardless of who we are or perceive ourselves to be?

a) I would be contacted via SMS or Whatsapp via a rep from your side with a scanned copy or pic of the posting slip. If you choose to send a rep over state a day/time convenient for your side. Once your side expresses an intention to comply with this (i.e component #2), i would interpret this also as an intention to settle the matter between ourselves?

b) Upon receiving a minimum of a single stick of 4GB DDR3 1333 RAM i shall send confirmation to your designated rep either verbally or a picture of it via SMS, whatsapp or if your wish a public posting in this thread or your FB page. This would then officially close the matter.

Thank You.

Go file bro. I have filed a claim to CASE before and I am sure you will lose this case with everything mentioned here

Secondly, you dont own Corbell and this is not YOUR company, therefore you have no rights to command/demand what is to be done to solve your case as all evidences pointing that your RAM is burnt, which means warranty is voided.

To replace or not is purely Corbell's decision, so LLST and go back home bro and emo with your faulty RAM

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thank You.

WOT...

aiya just go and file report lah... YOU are the one wasting ppl's time with all these "demands" etc... why waste ppl more time by giving "grace" period...?? you think only your own time is so "precious" meh...?? just go file lah... and see wat happens... :s13::s13::s13:

regards,
wacky

Last edited:

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been to many companies to rma, i can say based on my experience corbell is the best liao.

My brother bought a motherboard and accidentally bent a few pins, went to corbell and they helped him to bend it straight. As bent pins is not covered under warranty luckily corbell helped.

singupingu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've seen quite a number of jokers here and IRL. This one by far take the cake. Came back to HWZ after quite a while just to read this BS :s13: :s13:

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've seen quite a number of jokers here and IRL. This one by far take the cake. Came back to HWZ after quite a while just to read this BS :s13: :s13:

i actually normally do not take note of other posts in this thread... it's just that this thread appears in my subscribed thread because i posted here b4... but usually i just close the window without reading...

but this one caught my attention with the WOT.... :s22::s22::s22:

regards,
wacky

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can someone PM TS that it is pass 8 Aug and he needs to file a report with CASE? Would like to see him post his disappointment.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.